Anyone doing DMC Online this year?

Steve

Guest petesasqwax

Yeah, I suppose there's no restriction on that. It'd be the only option I had, if I were entering - I've only got one turntable these days...

christ that anar j bloke is so bad.

There is a local hip hop night in town, the dj's that actually now how to use the equipment (I had to teach the headline act how to use a mixer) scratch so bad i feel embarrased for them but the crowd love it.

I don't get why some of these people are entering. Do you think it's "X Factor syndrome" - the equivalent of the girl that says "I'm as good as Mariah Carey" and then sounds like an out of tune crying cat? Maybe these guys don't know that they're bad.

I don't get why some of these people are entering. Do you think it's "X Factor syndrome" - the equivalent of the girl that says "I'm as good as Mariah Carey" and then sounds like an out of tune crying cat? Maybe these guys don't know that they're bad.

Dreams steve. they're the problem, we all have them...

and soon, as per your thread, we'll be able to download ,put a hard copy on a disc, and physically take a shit on those dreams and upload the vid for DMC 2016.

yeah i've no idea...

even when i first started i always knew my standard.

like there's nothing wrong with putting videos on youtube, but don't fucking enter a competition.

Like I know it should be open to everyone, but it probably is harming the scene and dmc itself that nothing is getting vetted, i mean vekked..

• Like 1

and we have a woman...

Lol @ these virgins in the youtube comments. Yes it's a decent set, a solid 4/10, maybe 5/10. 0% chance I-Dee, JFB, etc comment on a dude doing the same set. It's probably not top 20 entries so far and it hasn't been a particularly strong couple rounds.

• Like 1

just looking back at the round 1 results, fewin there i picked out, but quite a lot of randoms in there though - like a few "paint by numbers" routines and just plain wack routines.

oh n well done to senior el topo !

this guys came 13th ..

http://www.dmcdjonline.com/watch.php?t=watch&v=ODk=

now compare his juggles AND cuts to the guy that came 1st with a corny old school juggle.. wtf !?!

http://www.dmcdjonline.com/watch.php?t=watch&v=MjQ=

how did this dude not place top ten compared to some of those other mugs ...hfffpf

http://www.dmcdjonline.com/watch.php?t=watch&v=NjM=

It's a cool routine but I mean when you break it down over half of it is glorified looping. 10 seconds of drumming in the middle and 30 seconds of cuts at the end, but the rest is kinda filler. I think Swordz not making top 10 was definitely a bigger injustice.