Anyone doing DMC Online this year?

Steve

Guest broke

Loving DJ Endless's set (came 2nd in round 1). Everything about his set (equipment, patterns, video quality) just says "1998".

Ha! Awesome!

Respect to the girl in second and all that, but I feel there were just a few "vagina points" awarded there.

I'm hoping that Vekked is gonna submit for one of the future rounds... Especially after I saw the DMC Facebook post for this round's winner, followed by the sentence "click here to see how champions DJ Vajra and DJ Nelson voted"

LOLL holy fuck Vajra and Nelson were the only 2 judges to not put me in their top 10 last year too, I'm fkin doomed...

I should be entering next round and every one after until I get through, using something from last year + a new ending, hoping I can get through without having to reveal any new stuff

LOLL holy fuck Vajra and Nelson were the only 2 judges to not put me in their top 10 last year too, I'm fkin doomed...

I should be entering next round and every one after until I get through, using something from last year + a new ending, hoping I can get through without having to reveal any new stuff

Judging by the standards so far, I think you might slip through eventually ;)

You could just through caution to the wind and call them out by name in your routine... I'm thinking maybe the "Lil' bitch" part out The Full Retard could come into play :((

yikes, I was expecting to not agree with the results cuz the 2nd/3rd were kinda weak but after a re-watch it seems pretty on point... P-Nuts is clear top 3 in skills but the routine was a bit light, even Lord Ruck himself would have a tough time getting through cutting ahh over needle thrashers alpha for half his routine.

^^ thought his opening juggle was pretty innovative and different for the rest and cuts much tighter than the other 2, i'd put him above for just not doing the same formula as the others..

gonna plough though round 3 tonight ... rants to follow... i saw asian hawks rountine so interested to see how he came 7th...

EDIT.. aw fuck i done it again, only the public vote up at the mo

Edited by kut_class

LOL sick comments in the Selecta Kram vid, he really doesn't like me...

http://www.dmcdjonline.com/watch.php?t=watch&v=MjAy

in the last 2 weeks, dude has commented on my vids 10 times, replied to 5 comments on other vids, ripped on me in my DMC online comments, and sent me 2 personal msg's on youtube, all essentially telling me since I haven't been DJing since 1990 I'm doomed to never be a true DJ. I think it mostly stemmed from him dissing my DMC online vid from last year for using Serato in battle, then I looked him up on youtube and a video came up where he was using Serato in a battle LOL, but it has since been taken down. Probs complained to get it taken down cuz he sonned himself so hard after those comments and doing the laptop diss in his DMC online entry.

He seems like a bit of a nob. I noticed he had a pop at you for recycling material, when he did exactly the same thing.

yea that too... I'm beginning to think he's sort of version 2.0 of that crazy Skratchlounge dude... he sent me 2 youtube messages, both began almost identical for 3 lines so I thought it was the same msg, then I realized he just decided to start both with nearly the exactly same thing then go on 2 separate rants. I think he has some sort of malfunction.

i hope he doesnt talk like he types cos he sounds retarded.

Great work Rock Well tho, this guy is clearly deluded. Is this a common theme with DMC online? people thinking they're better than they are and cant accept otherwise? they'd be laughed at in a real heat surely.

<3 the avatar too.

I think this guy is the most extreme I've seen, I think he's beginning to eclipse that Steve Brown guy or whatever in shit talk, but Steve B obv takes the cake for shit talk to lack of skills ratio since he's an ipad DJ. Kram seems like a solid hip-hop DJ but talks like he's Kool Herc himself.

also, why is he attacking SSS. he clearly has no idea what the fuck it is, how does having a jam session turn us into Q Bert clones.

I should point out, im not overly arsed, more bemused & confused, it makes no sense.

Lol at this guy for starting the beef in the first place. It would just be cruel to pick on someone that is that appears delusional enough to the point of possible serious mental illness.

But if I had to go there ...

His routine is a mediocre mixtape intro from the 90's. The most impressive part of the vid - the extrodinary effort made to appear like the vid was made in the 90s, from the clothes to the stereo to the attitude..im assuming his illness struck some time during that period and left him stuck with a mental age of a teenager from the 90s.