THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Guest petesasqwax

Big up, Gabriel - good to have you here, man!

Don't worry about any mistakes in your English. We understand and accept that it is not your intention to deliberately butcher our beautiful language and would like to assure you that, as with your fellow countrymen who also frequent this board, we will make allowances for your country of birth. I'd like to reassure you that it's not your fault.

;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sup!

Im Kasbe, 26, coming from Madrid, Spain. I got my turntables (2x Vestax PDX2000 MK2 and PCM05-Pro3) about 8 months ago after longing for them for almost 11 years (life has its priorities). I'm into bboying, cutting (d'oh), rocking the MPC500 and painting/drawing. Learning everyday, enjoying the journey, and having a blast doing what I like to do at the expense of sleep time. Haha.

Cheers!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Im Stig, I live in Scunthorpe which is in N.Lincs. Famous for the steel works and the lovely channel 4 program "skint". Lol

I've been into music and decks for as long as I can remember. Started to be fascinated with the DMC in '96 when I went to London for a trade show called PLASA. I met DJ Noize at the DMC stand and bought the world championship VHS that day. From then I was hooked.

Started playing hardcore and doing gigs. Got to play at the main events around here at the time which were uprising and dizstruxshon.

Now I just chill at home, occasionally blaze a bit. Spend time with my little family. Life is good. :)

• Like 1

Yeah man, I've no idea Why I didn't do it as I signed up. Apologies about that.

Decided to actually focus and set some goals from now on. I've scrapped Facebook, too many people arguing over boring pointless things. I think Im gonna come here and get involved in discussions that Im actually interested in.

Hoping that I can post some videos showing progression soon.

Decided to actually focus and set some goals from now on. I've scrapped Facebook, too many people arguing over boring pointless things. I think Im gonna come here and get involved in discussions that Im actually interested in.

Exactly what I've been doing recently.

Welcome!

Ey up mate, all good Thank-you. Just the usual, work and chilling.

I think Im gonna have to head over to yours next time, you have been this way so it's fair Innit lol. I've been slacking for ages so Im trying to get back into things and progress. :)

Cheers again for the "chewing gum" lol