THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

^Lol thanks Doppelkorn, I can tell you're going to be the guy with the really funny jokes! Do you go on any comedy forums? I bet you'd get loads of respect on them.

Yeah, I'm the kickable cat around here who gets mad h34t for being s0000oOoOOooOOooo000 much cleverer than the other ppl tehy r just jelus

3. The US is far behind when it comes to turntablism than you folks across the Atlantic...I wish it wasn't that way

dmc world championship results from '00 to '11:

USA: 5

France: 3

UK, Japan, Canada, and Germany: 1

Probably about time I wrote something on here

Hi, I'm Wax On (AKA America-Head, The Groupon Don, Marvelix etc). I'm into beatmaking and mixtape making, been lurking on here a minute now. Like the site, it's a bit different to the other forums.

respect. i thought youve been here for ages.

What up heads? Name's Jackson, been scratching for three years, live in Milwaukee Wisconsin. That's a start. Otherwise my forums journey started at DJF, before it went down, led me to SkratchWorx and now here.

Look forward to battling some worldwide talent!

P.S

We have a battle going over on SW. Check out their members forums if you want in.

Edited by Haddock

Welcome Haddock.

It's what Jimmy said. Battling isn't so big on the skratchnet full stop these days it seems but you're welcome to enter our monthly battles. There's a beatmaking bit then the winning beat becomes the beat for the scratch battle.

This forum also covers such issues as appropriate laces in your sports shoes, how to call someone a cunt without looking like a cunt and how to kiss women on the cheek without cumming in your pants. Well I hope someone can post some tips on the latter topic soon anyway.

Welcome Haddock.

It's what Jimmy said. Battling isn't so big on the skratchnet full stop these days it seems but you're welcome to enter our monthly battles. There's a beatmaking bit then the winning beat becomes the beat for the scratch battle.

This forum also covers such issues as appropriate laces in your sports shoes, how to call someone a cunt without looking like a cunt and how to kiss women on the cheek without cumming in your pants. Well I hope someone can post some tips on the latter topic soon anyway.

that is by far the funniest thing you've wrote.

Thanks Steve! I was checking out your battle section and it seems a bit light. How does etiquette on these forums dictate going about getting another scratch battle going?

The battle section only opened about 2 weeks ago. If you want to sort out a battle, go for it, but if it's anything but a 1 on 1 it might be an idea to speak to Yoshi first in PM as he manages that section.