THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

i've also been lurkin now and then, i'd thought i'd reintroduce myself.

i'm cbay, back in the day i went by c-groove, and i also feel like c-word for coming back and linking my stuff, but hey, i've been off starting a family etc you know how it is.

life is like a circle...

Hi DV crew,

I'm Aeroplane Dope, 27yrs old and I'm a dubstep/drum&bass/hiphop producer and label owner from the midlands. I'm fairly new to the dubstep scene with my debut album being originally released in 2009 and then re-released in 2010.

I've been cuttin n scratching for about 10 years now. My weapon of choice is my 'Vestax QFO LE DX' and my favorite battle records are mostly from thudrumble.

I can see into the future. Young laughter makes me angry.

I love Trailer Park Boys, Transformers, Spawn, snowboarding, taichi and geeking-out with other geeks.

For more info, see http://www.aeroplanedope.com

Edited by Aeroplane Dope

Hi DV crew,

I'm Aeroplane Dope, 27yrs old and I'm a dubstep/drum&bass/hiphop producer and label owner from the midlands. I'm fairly new to the dubstep scene with my debut album being originally released in 2009 and then re-released in 2010.

I've been cuttin n scratching for about 10 years now. My weapon of choice is my 'Vestax QFO LE DX' and my favorite battle records are mostly from thudrumble.

I can see into the future. Young laughter makes me angry.

I love Trailer Park Boys, Transformers, Spawn, snowboarding, taichi and geeking-out with other geeks.

For more info, see http://www.aeroplanedope.com

Good to see you on here Waz!

• 1 month later...

Hi new man!

I've been drinking a cocktail called "hangman's blood" which is prepared as follows:

Into a pint glass [568 mL], doubles [i.e. 50 mL measures] of the following are poured: gin, whisky, rum, port and brandy. A small bottle of stout is added and the whole topped up with champagne... It tastes very smooth, induces a somewhat metaphysical elation, and rarely leaves a hangover.

Have I bollocks, and I don't scratch either.

welcome! stay away from Doppelkorn. Dooban is cool tho

i had a box of wine last weekend. that was quite nice

my mate's started drinking those 1L tall cartons of wine, citing a major plus point being that onlookers assume you're drinking fruit juice haha

Hi new man!

I've been drinking a cocktail called "hangman's blood" which is prepared as follows:

Into a pint glass [568 mL], doubles [i.e. 50 mL measures] of the following are poured: gin, whisky, rum, port and brandy. A small bottle of stout is added and the whole topped up with champagne... It tastes very smooth, induces a somewhat metaphysical elation, and rarely leaves a hangover.

That sounds hella good. I gotta try that

Hi new man!

That sound like a disaster night!