THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Yo what's up?

Just checking in, wanted to look through the threads.

I'm a scratch DJ, producer and Ill Technician from Brighton, heard about this place from a friend thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Peace y'all

yo was up O DAWG! get some beats up here and let the people know whats happenin'. Ill Technicians.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

have mooched on over here from DJF forums as i'm into scratching and hope to increase the ammount of cuts in my arsenal :d Not been at it too long and don't get to practice anywhere near enough due to workload :( Anyways i'm based in the UK (Cornwall)

Hi Sigma,

seems really odd seeing you called Steve lol, thanx again for putting together the KOS in DJF, i really enjoyed it even though it put me under a hell of alot of pressure to try and learn new cuts with no practice :o

Would be interested in your opinion in my latest files since i did the KOS, i have'nt really learnt any new cuts though i feel my timing is better.

I should of found this place sooner, doh, but i am looking forward to checking this place out :d

• 3 weeks later...