THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

hello digital vertigo!

I am Jacques from Paris, France. I learn of this place from beat4battle forums. I really like skratch, reggae, drum + bass overall tech and dark drum and bass and i like hip hop a little as well.

I am from a small village in north of France but i live in Paris now since five years. sorry for my english!

maybe i can meet some nice skratch and d+b djs on this homepage?

Edited by Jacques Toreauplus

hello digital vertigo!

drum + bass overall tech and dark drum and bass and i like hip hop a little as well.

welcome man, i think we'll get on well

im into the same stuff, check out the soundcloud

www.soundcloud.com/cambian

also i spend most of my time cutting

god to have you on board

ignore doppelkorn, you'll do best to stay away from him.

no scratch videos of me on my own. but heres a video fro mthe last scratch ession we put together. im on it abit with some of the other members from here. i think im labeled, but if not, im the one with a triangle tattoo and yellow watch on the 06

• 2 weeks later...

ignore doppelkorn, you'll do best to stay away from him.

no scratch videos of me on my own. but heres a video fro mthe last scratch ession we put together. im on it abit with some of the other members from here. i think im labeled, but if not, im the one with a triangle tattoo and yellow watch on the 06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_cFJJ6M7Eo&feature=player_embedded

Hello Cambian,

I like your skratchs with the yellow watch but i prefer ithink the other guys.

Do you like skream and benga?

Hello to everyone at DV

I'm Jeffez from London

I've always loved the art form of turntablism

.i use to scratch around 8-9 years ago . i've Kinda got the itch again , But I'm so rusty

Came here to meet some like minded people . Here is a little vid of me cutting

'

Edited by MrJeffez

Hello to everyone at DV

I'm Jeffez from London

I've always loved the art form of turntablism

.i use to scratch around 8-9 years ago . i've Kinda got the itch again , But I'm so rusty

Came here to meet some like minded people . Here is a little vid of me cutting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23cMPOUzPDM&feature=channel_video_title

'

nice one man, welcome to the board. were u cutting on one of those gemini multi deck things?

@ Steve hello mate, thanks for the welcome

@ Cambian I'm cutting on a Gemini TT04 turntable and stanton sa3 mixer. I'm only using this setup cause i got it off a mate really really cheap. The tt is surprisingly good for a Gemini.

So whats the Gemini multi deck ? any good? I'm not really up on all the latest gear

ah ok man, the mutli deck isnt its proper name, but it was a turntable that also could play cd's and maybe even control mp3s aswell thru the platter.

was a few years ago now i think.

im not really upto date either lol, at least i got the manufacturer right

What's up DV,

I reside in BC, Canada. I play vinyl records. I scratch a liiiitle bit. Lots of music; I'm in 5 bands too. I play a few instruments. Don't do much else but music... oh except I'm a dad too. I just got the boy a drum kit a couple days ago. He's 7. umm...

yeah, pretty much. I've heard whispers of this legendary Digital Vertigo place here and there, finally showed up & checked it out. I try not to join too many forums on the internet but this looks pretty worthwhile. cheers

Edited by R Funksmith

A re-introduction from me, haven't been on here for tiiiiiiiiiiime. No one probably remembers as I didn't post much anyway (edit, 583 posts, f'in hell!). Met a few of you some years back buying/selling shit! Cambian, I think a bought serato off you yea? It's still going strong bro ;)

Feel like a bit of a cnut coming back on and linking to my own shit but I put some beats up on soundcloud, some of them dating back to 2008. Feedback appreciated, might not be peeps cuppa but y'never know: http://soundcloud.com/looms

Poice ;)

Edited by broma

A re-introduction from me, haven't been on here for tiiiiiiiiiiime. No one probably remembers as I didn't post much anyway (edit, 583 posts, f'in hell!). Met a few of you some years back buying/selling shit! Cambian, I think a bought serato off you yea? It's still going strong bro ;)

Feel like a bit of a cnut coming back on and linking to my own shit but I put some beats up on soundcloud, some of them dating back to 2008. Feedback appreciated, might not be peeps cuppa but y'never know: http://soundcloud.com/looms

Poice ;)

yeh man i remember! good to hear its still alright :)

good to see your name back around mate. checking out your beats now