Post a Pic Of Your Ride

Hertzworth

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^ Thats fuckin lovely.

It's the 2 8... I'll be fuckin gone if i can pull this off, De-badge it straight away. Bout to catch a quote tomorrow, i'd estimate 2 grand but i'm gonna ring a few companies this time. I clocked a survey and apparrently women are most attracted to blokes in silver cars. Oi Lav It.

Cheers,

That 5-series looks sick! I was thinking about getting one for my next car but I'm moving to London so won't even need the Benzo. :(

looks a great laugh.

Encase anyone never caught the thread i put in DVTemp i'm not going for that E39 2.8 anymore.. Just can't afford it yet, or if i could it would be a stupid thing to do, I mean hopefully i would be able to afford it by next month but piling all the cash i had into it would be foolish, had a big think about it after i'd been pricing up wheels and little add-ons like quad exhausts.. Gonna try and work any money i get and grow it.. Maybe towards the new year.

Lase man if money's an issue get a fucking dumper. I've been driving an old AX for the past year year, cost me £300, my insurance is under £250 for the year (at 23 that's bloody amazing, and it includes my ICE) and if I don't drive like a dick it'll do 60mpg. The MOT lapsed the other day so I'll most likely rip everything worth keeping out and dump it. Hell I'll probabbly be able to eGay half the parts and make my £300 back and buy another! Flash cars are only worth your time if you've got more money than sense or some making up to do in the trouser department ;) I honestly don't get how some people regard cars as an investment. Every second your money is tied up in a car, it's rusting away, depreciating in value and just WAITING to be nicked or wrapped round a tree

You're spot on about the Beemer getting you in trouble, Lase! If you'd have been in a different car it'd never have happened... when I had a Golf GTi I constantly drove like a nutter, nearly crashed it a load of times really, pretty stupid. Driving a smaller car chills you right out, there's no grunt even if you boot it so there's no optioon but to hit the seat back get comfy and enjoy some beats

2002 Volkswagen GTi 1.8t Keep it EUROpssscchh.

Exterior

jetta front

fk grill (w/ notch filler)

hella smoked tails

25MM H&R adapters

OEM 4motion front valance

OEM 4motion rear valance

OEM euro rubstrip

Votex rear spoiler

Blacked out mirrors

Interior

Pioneer AVS-p6400 8" Flip out LCD screen

Pioneer CDS-p4000 cd-player add-on

Playstation2 in rear deck

VDO column boost gauge

Performance Stuff

Revo Software

Eurosport CAI

Forge 007 Diverter Valve

ECS stage 1 clutch

3" GHL Turbo Back exhaust

Samco Boost Hose Kit

H&R Coilvers

Getting the beast next month! ;)

Nice, I just got my Motorcycle Permit about a week ago, My bro Has been letting me ride his older Honda CBR 600, but he bought a new bike for himself...Triumph 600, it's blue and silver and it looks amazing! He's the only guy that's got one in vermont. But Are they any good, it looks and sounds nice and rides nice but...

P.S. Can I have your Aspirila 250? Please

heres my new ride...

citroen saxo 1.4 furio (modded to look like a VTR :p ) with intercooler.

its got M3 mirrors, 2x6x9 mounted stealth style on the parcel shelf alpine speeks in the front, sony cd head unit, 3 years old, 1 lady owner and 40k on the clock! ruuuude!

post-832-1155136020_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...