Post a Pic Of Your Ride

Hertzworth

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Cable is rockin one of these....

He's got dmc wallets for sale and all sorts in the back of that bad boy!!

:((

ROFL!!!!!!!! If only!

I got a Seat Ibiza, 1.4i - the pic below is one that I've nicked from ebizzle....I've only got standard factory 16s on there....

I've got a Citroen AX, but it's been off the road for about a year. The car I had before that was a fucking NAIL - a Nissan Micra 1.0 Automatic that a guy gave me for free cos he couldn't be arsed to scrap it. As you can tell, I'm not a big car person. :p If it moves, then it's OK with me.

I know Cable is rockin one of these....

He's got dmc wallets for sale and all sorts in the back of that bad boy!!

:((

ROFL!!!!!!!! If only!

I got a Seat Ibiza, 1.4i - the pic below is one that I've nicked from ebizzle....I've only got standard factory 16s on there....

dope cars, my mums got a TDi-Sport 130, nippy little beast

Guest sirchickski

well my dad does car custom'in, and so i bought a shit crap thing and he done it up for me for free. Tis heavy now like got a V8 4.5 litre engine (although uses up petrol like mad) but cos my dad has car garage i just fill it up for free there lol

here it is:

nah just kidding ill post a pic when i can :p altho most likely wont believe its mine

Guest sirchickski

i dont have insurance ! i aint driving it till im 21 ! just cos i dont need to drive its just in my dads garage to make his garage look better than it is :p kinda like showing off what he can do with cars so got better chance of more customers like. simply put like my uni is down the road like 10 minets on train town is better by taxi when out on the piss up so i dont see any need to drive.

But just got a car cos dad got it for my 18th like was well shocked.

well my dad does car custom'in, and so i bought a shit crap thing and he done it up for me for free. Tis heavy now like got a V8 4.5 litre engine (although uses up petrol like mad) but cos my dad has car garage i just fill it up for free there lol

here it is:

nah just kidding ill post a pic when i can :p altho most likely wont believe its mine

do you even know the logistics of putting a block that size into a 'shit crap thing'? i smell bullshit...