My first attempt at making a tune

sounding good steve..if a little short. great piano section (did you do that yourself or rip ot from another song?) vocals go well with it too

the beat could do with a little cleaning up though as it seems a bit distorted

sounding good so far

my only recommendation would be to give the drums some swing and liveliness to them. they feel a bit to cut up and stiff when compared to the piano/bassline

really nice mate, the pitch of the drums could do with being tweaked a bit, to my ears the snare is a bit flat...? does sound lovely though. moog up a bassline!

peez

sounding good so far

my only recommendation would be to give the drums some swing and liveliness to them.  they feel a bit to cut up and stiff when compared to the piano/bassline

Those drums sound like a looped break to me, not programmed.

Nice beat tho, the samples ill....shame it's been used before (like most ill samples).

Props Steve.

pz

Thanks for the feedback! It's not really a piece of production - it's just 3 tunes chopped up and rearranged. The beat is a break, but I chopped that up a little bit too. I'll try and get it finished soon.

sounding good so far

my only recommendation would be to give the drums some swing and liveliness to them.  they feel a bit to cut up and stiff when compared to the piano/bassline

Those drums sound like a looped break to me, not programmed.

Nice beat tho, the samples ill....shame it's been used before (like most ill samples).

Props Steve.

pz

Then the drummer was a bit stiff. Listen to the ghost snares.