TYRAFROMSAIGON.NET REVAMPED!

TyraFromSaigon

real nice, I love pixel fonts :) only thing is the text is hard to read once it goes over your photo, perhaps you could narrow the text box or drop the opacity on the photo to make it easier to read?

c

I'm w/ Ed-word on the overlapping of text on your very dark picture. Bit of a pain.

Solid so-cal design :) I'm not a very so-cal kinda guy, but if that's what you were going for - props.

p.s. i dig the way you did those thumbnails w/ 1 rounded corner...

Thanksssssssss all :)

I know thing is, if I make the table smaller, I'd have to decrease my text because then you'd have to scroll down to read further. I kept it at a "no scrolling" concept because I tried the whole transparent scroll bar thing and it looked like shit. It wasn't quite see through. It just picked up a common pixel color and made the whole bar that color and I wasnt going to sacrifice the template. Only works well with solid colors.

B) I'm not about to make one of my pictures less opaque and the rest full color. Trust me, if the main picture of me was less opaque it would not have a good contrast w/ the records in the background. You dont think I've experimented all this . Psssssssssssssssht. You're talking to an obsessive compulsive perfectionist over here. So shit cant be perfect, I didnt go to school for this or anything so like I'm going to encounter some problems...

Thanx for all feedback, greatly appreciated!

Ps. Kenny, How did I spell your name wrong? FLAPPER.

Tyra

Thanksssssssss all :)

I know thing is, if I make the table smaller, I'd have to decrease my text because then you'd have to scroll down to read further. I kept it at a "no scrolling" concept because I tried the whole transparent scroll bar thing and it looked like shit. It wasn't quite see through. It just picked up a common pixel color and made the whole bar that color and I wasnt going to sacrifice the template. Only works well with solid colors.

B) I'm not about to make one of my pictures less opaque and the rest full color. Trust me, if the main picture of me was less opaque it would not have a good contrast w/ the records in the background. You dont think I've experimented all this . Psssssssssssssssht. You're talking to an obsessive compulsive perfectionist over here. So shit cant be perfect, I didnt go to school for this or anything so like I'm going to encounter some problems...

Thanx for all feedback, greatly appreciated!

Ps. Kenny, How did I spell your name wrong? FLAPPER.

Tyra

on the shouts......flipfop....hahaha.

I was burning some DVDs last night and had some time to kill, so I was all up in it ! Went through a lot of the music you've done, I like some of it a lot. I agree with what most people are sayin though, no need to further comment on that. Let me remix Rush, its got a nice dark vibe! Ohh your latest greatest was good too, had to indulge in that! We'll talk l8r...

Hey Anna - I'm from the south of England - does that count?

give over! keighley isnt south ;)

if your a southerner what on earth possesed you to move to grim old yorkshire?! :p

I'm from Oxford - once a southerner, always a southerner. And as for moving north - when you're 12 years old, you really don't a have a say in where your parent want to live. That said, I wouldn't move back.