When You Are DJing And You Watch Guys

Blak Randy

Trying to hit on girls from an outsiders point of view it makes you never want to drink again. Some of the aweful pulling techniques I had to witness last night have made me sick. No wonder I'm such a chick magnet if those bums are all I have to contend with. :8

Has anybody witnessed any funny shit while playing?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I feel ya man, but the sad thing is, half of those drunk bitches dont care anyway. Wether your a nice guy or a drunk with lame pick up lines, women are as shallow as men. Its mostly about looks,money, or whatver wordly thing.

Yeah, I feel ya man, but the sad thing is, half of those drunk bitches dont care anyway. Wether your a nice guy or a drunk with lame pick up lines, women are as shallow as men. Its mostly about looks,money, or whatver wordly thing.

Its mostly about looks,money, or whatver wordly thing.

Yeah Gabe. That's why I'm suck a fucking Mac. :((

Nah. Seriously I witnessed this group of lads get knocked back by aroungd 80 women last night. They were fucking hilarious. You could see girls actually run away from them.

As an almost non-drinker, it's just plain funny to watch pissed up lads thinking they're so dashing and suave with the ladies. How they think that too many units of lager or wikkid could possibly improve their cool level is unbelievable. How the honeys love to be pawed at by a incomprehensible semi-conscious chav who's on the verge of puking, passing out and/or spontaneous violence.

I also cringe because in a few years time my daughter will be gaining the attentions of such wedding fodder. At least she knows where to aim knees and fists if the words "fuck off" don't make it through the alcohol force field.

"I also cringe because in a few years time my daughter will be gaining the attentions of such wedding fodder. At least she knows where to aim knees and fists if the words "fuck off" don't make it through the alcohol force field."

Hasn't your daughter got to be at least half decent looking before fending off undesirables? (as they may have taste)

Ha- Ha

Only Playing Marky!!!!!!

PZ

I also cringe because in a few years time my daughter will be gaining the attentions of such wedding fodder. At least she knows where to aim knees and fists if the words "fuck off" don't make it through the alcohol force field.

Well to be honest if you want anice lad to take her out instead you know I'm ...............

I'll stop now.

Trying to hit on girls from an outsiders point of view it makes you never want to drink again. Some of the aweful pulling techniques I had to witness last night have made me sick. No wonder I'm such a chick magnet if those bums are all I have to contend with.  :8

Has anybody witnessed any funny shit while playing?

i watched you trying to dj once :((

:d j/p matey

I hink its fuuny watching the mates of who is trying to impress the ladies! they stand just behind the lass in a tight huddle trying to be discrete and watching to see if their mate seals the deal! they look like such loosers!!! i wonder how mant times ive done that!!!!

once someone threw a pink converse at me, i relaxed when i realised it was pink and then proceeded to smack him round the head with it as he was being thrown out

oh yeah there was the one time where this bitch came in the booth and starting messing with the records, she couldnt believe that i wasnt worshipping her fake beauty as i was pushing her out of said booth and swearing in her face

i have too many of such stories, as for said drunk people, if youre drunk your too busy looking at girls or hating yourself to care about the other drunk people who stand around doing the same thing, so you get a wonderful blanket of self importance and horniness over everything, same with the girls. drunk bitches bascially want some quick shit to feel good, its a phase, usually 1st or 2nd year students or 30 somethings who are still clinging on to their issues...

..i say if the apple is ripe... just dont be thinking its wise though and your all good.

argh the worst is when my mates want me to scratch but i'm playing like commercial dance or dnb or something. sometimes they scratch the record that's playing and its fucking annoying, but it doesnt happen that much, because the booth is usually on a higher level- just the odd occasion.

once someone threw a pink converse at me, i relaxed when i realised it was pink and then proceeded to smack him round the head with it as he was being thrown out

hahahaha