Sigma - 4D Mixtape

This is an hour long mix of 23 tracks, some of them commercial and some not. Whether you like the look of the tunes or you don't, please check it out because there are lots of multitracked sections and scratched parts. It took me a long time to make!

Here's the track listing: -

01. Lil' Mo ft. Lil' Kim - Ten Commandments

02. Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot

03. 50 Cent ft. Snoop Dogg & Don Magic Juan - P.I.M.P. (G-Unit Remix)

04. The Notorious B.I.G. ft. R. Kelly - Fuck You Tonight

05. Unsung Heroes ft. Tony Vegas, Primecuts, Shivver, J1200 & Reality - Daily Intake

06. Sigma - 4D Scratch Break

07. Unsung Heroes ft. Siah & Karime Kendrah - The Next Degree (Instrumental)

08. DJ Nu-Mark ft. Chali 2na - Chali 2na Comin' Thru

09. DJ Nu-Mark ft. J-Live - Brand Nu Live (Instrumental)

10. Jurassic 5 - Linguistics

11. Jurassic 5 - Long Road To Glory

12. Souls Of Mischief - '93 'Til Infinity (Remix)

13. Red Astaire - Follow Me

14. The Meters - Oh, Calcutta!

15. Amerie - 1 Thing

16. Cypress Hill - Hand On The Pump

17. Sigma - Lumidee Cut Up

18. De La Soul - Shopping Bags (She Got From You)

19. N.O.R.E. - Nothin'

20. Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down

21. Diamond & The Psychotic Neurotics - K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

22. Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)

23. Sigma - Rock The Discotek (Edit)

Click the image to download: -

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deeswift

Nice one Steve. I don't think the music is my cuppa, but I will listen and try to focus on the overall thing, the cutting, etc.

BTW, if you'd named the Folder Icon.jpg as "folder.jpg", Windows would automatically display the pic as the folder image, rather than having to do it by right-clicking and choosing properties.

Guest Deeswift

Me neither until recently! I was always naming the folder image as the album title, then doing it via right-click for every album. It then dawned on me that simply titling it "folder" (whether .jpg, .gif, etc) will do the job.

I think Dave is a big bitch and you can let him know. If I ever ran into him in the real world, i would kick the shit out of him and stomp his mouth on the curb.

Oh did you mean me? I AINT DAVE!

WOW... I'm still on the jiggy shit, but this is an absurdly well made mixtape... I meen this is REALLY REALLY GOOD...

Will you help me and/or gimme crits'/pointers on my summer time tape when I get around to it?

This is so much better than anything you could hear @ a club ... I meen you just can't mix like this w/ 2 turntables & a mixer...

I'm gonna shut up now, cuz I'm getting redundant but its crazy good.

i guess you did this through playin a song (plus samples) and putting them together using a multitrack...so dont you feel that is cheating compared to playing it all of decks live...ive never tried mixing hip hop although ive got shit loads of tracks (and would like to try mixing them together)...ive d/l the mixtape and will give a view later on..cheers for uploading it to us steve

you still have to match the bpms together so hes still mixing the tracks, you have to have the ear for it as bpm counters aint always reliable for use in blending. I don't see how its cheating as its music.. if this were used to get gigs though then thats another story as its not an accurate representation of real-time skills.. downloading now.