POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

@rygon: i have vinyl dividers similar to the ones in record shops and it works really well. you may see them in the crates under my table. i use these for my record shelf too. i made a compartment for every artist i have more than 10 records of + for sample records, us 12"'s, us lp's etc. it may seem nerdy, but i was just tired searching for records...

The light is real nice.. where do you live?

thx. i'm living in a tiny little village in germany...

I know a girl who once put gold bond on her pussy. Said she kinda enjoyed it. Some interesting tingling.

DISCLAIMER: This post does not encourage you to put gold bond on your genitalia. Put Gold Bond on your genitalia at your own risk. Max will not be held responsible for any pain, discomfort, impotence, or infertility, but may be responsible for enjoyment, interesting tingling, and unexpected foot-powder induced orgasms.

me set with the korg its on the side of the left table now tho ill have better shots this was with some fake ass digital i took my film from my 35 mm last night cuz im a photographer lol but check this i gotta clean my setup kinda dusty

at least tell me what table that is

cool you liked the setup p-ski. i build the table myself; i got all the parts from a local hardware store (is it called like that?). the plate is a "kitchen-plate" + the tables' "legs" are for kitchens too...

• 2 weeks later...