POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

Those Technics CD thingies looks so dope. Are they as good as they look though?

You gopt to learn how to work with them, cause many people try and diss the SLDZ's because it's not better then the 1000MKII . It's a cd turntable like the CDX only the CDX is bigger but it's go the 12" vinyl that's great. The 1000MKII are more cd players then cd turntables but get the job done and are nor industry standard. And the SLDZ's are something in between. If you still want that Technic's feeling it's a fair choice.

What's the Stanton deck like Vex? I was looking at the T120s on a couple of web sites and on paper they look really impressive.

Just had a 'real' test with them and I seems the motor is a bit weak, when I spinned the record back at the label the platter almost most came to a stop. When I tried to trhow in a record it seems for 2-3 seconds the record goes a bit faster then slows down (meaning walking behind) but this is still something I really got to check out cause it can't be true. I not worred that I bought a 'weak' turntable cause i'm merely going to use it to record the vinyl to .wav/.cda and now and then use it as a 3rd turntable when i mix.

I you going for the 120 test them really good in the show. And for some reason the 120 doesn't have a S/PDIF output (dunno if it's important for you, for me it was) If want to use it as a 'normal' turntable get the 150 much better.

BTW sorry for the late reply

what about the digital technics mixer?  hows that treatin ya

It's good enough, but It doesn't have a seperate headphone knob for the volume, ain't bad for me cause I don't need it. I got it hooked up on my Logitech Z-680 on the coaxial input. Sounds all good. My MD is hooked up on the rec out. Only bad thing is that it heats up quick (dunno if it's quicker then the DJM 600) compard to Allen & Heat's Xone 62

@ dekorum: as i told you yesterday the speakers i have are esi nEAR 05 active monitors, they just look very similar to the m-audio.

one thing that came to my mind today is that the guy at the store i bought them at warned me about getting the m-audio speakers though... he said they don't sound better than desktop monitors.

the esi are like the cheapest studio monitors around, but i'm quite happy with the sound though. they really bumb quite loud.

peace

yeah your 05's are nice too, i've got a pro2 atm and used to have an 03 but am upgrading to a 007 or an ecler soon.

the surrounding to your shit is super spacious.

and, as derive said, its all real clean :p

my techs are durty bastards like you wouldnt belive hehe.