POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

My pathetically terrible setup..I do like my 44gs and 06 tho :d :

http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img07950uw.jpg

Tiny record collection (I'm workin on it) :

http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img07960es.jpg

Drums are in the other corner along with guitar..

I really like those small mixers.

^^ really nice setup too ozmowski! the black pdx with butter rugs looks really familiar as well as some of the gems on your wall haha. you also got a nice amount of records. the graff in front of your decks looks dope too - defenately got some serious style!

what mixer are you going to get?

btw - you and mono are from hamburg right? do you know mr sosa by chance?

^^ really nice setup too ozmowski! the black pdx with butter rugs looks really familiar as well as some of the gems on your wall haha. you also got a nice amount of records. the graff in front of your decks looks dope too - defenately got some serious style!

thx!

what mixer are you going to get?
probably the rodec scratch box, if it will come up to my expectations of course.

the new mixer definitely needs some skills as it is the immediate neighbour of the ttm56.

btw - you and mono are from hamburg right? do you know mr sosa by chance?

we're from hamburg right. i heard/read the name a few times but never met him personally, i doubt mono did.

@ monophonic: nice setup. you get extra points for the masters of the universe figures; i used to have mine in my room too. i spot leech, he - man and battle cat; can't figure out the others...

thats from left to right:

Sssqueez on the platter, Leech, Stonedar, Mekaneck, Spikor, Rokkon, King Hiss behind the record and He-Man with Battle Cat. I lost all equipment though..

..and there is Skeletor sittin in Roton on my rack:

btw I really think ozmowski got one of DV´s top 10 record collections.. the hottest wall anyway!!

(What you don´t see is that he got on of that Fuga test pressings. Handsigned by the one and only Mr. Rucker)

time to come around with mine..

* a second mixer bout to come in 2006

^^^Yikes!! my man Ohmega Watts is doing it big!!! how do you like the album man???!! hes a Portland native overhere,im chill with that dood!! damn! hes deffinitly maken his rounds and doin it big!

^^^Yikes!! my man Ohmega Watts is doing it big!!! how do you like the album man???!! hes a Portland native overhere,im chill with that dood!! damn!  hes deffinitly maken his rounds and doin it big!

haha, you must be kiddin.. i love the album, dug it a few weeks ago and am currently promoting it to the fullest. :)

just yesterday i handed one copy out to my main man as a birthday present. he's feelin it also, just like the 6,7 doods i showed that masterpiece.

can't remember any lp in the near past that made my head nod like this one.

so tell him he did a great job on this album.

will definitely play "full swing" or "where it all started" at the next gig.

• 2 weeks later...

im gonna redecorate my room soon im painting the walls a nice shade of grey i think and then gettin my cousin to do a piece on it and we have extra woodfloor left over so im gonna put that down and im gonna build a custom table shits gonna be ill