POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

Guest Deeswift
i really want one but doubt i'll find/afford one.

I know they are rare, especially the champagne gold ones. I think there was only 40 brought into the UK. But you might well find one. I'd say it's well worth it too because these mixers feel great.

what are the faders like on them?

champagne gold sounds lush.

there are my needles rusty in an even older pic.

I had had them confiescated when i took the other set of pictures that i posted earlier lol.

Guest Deeswift

The 05 Pro LTD came with ALPS faders, just the regular old ALPS from old-school Vestax mixers. I am still using the upfaders (6 years old and they still work OK!), but in 2002 I replaced the crossfader with a P&G.

yeah its a bleedin house phone (landline). and usually i get internally called from another fone in the house tellin me to turn the music down....

its kinda handy but the ringtones make me cringe.

never heard of alps faders, take it thbey're hands down better than pcv's ?

Guest Deeswift

Yeah, I still love ALPS, they piss all over PCV. I had a PCV and Danny Vanalli broke it within hours of me meeting him! Only had that fader for 3 months though, then I had to bin it.

yeah they're the new handcrank drivin Technic's 1800....I've seen these in historical books not too long ago, I guess they're bringin them back in a new wicker finish....the torque should be medeival

:p

You needs to be hanging up a picture on that blankass wall. May I suggest Dali, Escther, Geiger, or maybe Michalopoulos.

I took these yesterday before our little mayday session.

thats Mike-one of chicago's many underground, funky like the skunky, in the pocket drummers-he sat in for us-it was coo!

(if those pics are too big let me know)