POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

• 4 weeks later...

My missus went away with the kids the other week. I had so much fun with my turntable (which only goes on the dining room table when she is out) that I decided to make somewhere for it.

so may i present my top of the range salubrious studio, aka a dodgy shelf in my garage :)

lovely!

My missus went away with the kids the other week. I had so much fun with my turntable (which only goes on the dining room table when she is out) that I decided to make somewhere for it.

so may i present my top of the range salubrious studio, aka a dodgy shelf in my garage :)

lovely!

looks fun! defo good to have a nice place set up permanently

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Symatic

Finally got round to taking a picture of this...Here's my current dj-bunker / gimp dungeon.

I'm lucky enough to have a basement as a spare room, so i have never had any noise complaints. its a shame im moving out of here after 3 years of having such a dope man-room.

funny thing is my mate 1sp lived in this very room years ago, way before i met him. i never believed him till he showed me a video on youtube of him and some dudes rapping and beatboxing here with the decks in the same place and everything.

Its a total mess but i had the camera in my hand and thought if i didnt take the pictures then i never would...

heres a link to a bigger image if you want to find wally.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi,

I am new to this forum and thought that I would post a picture of my set up... but as I appear to be too stupid to work that out... I just made my profile picture my set up! Hopefully that's worked.

So the set up includes:

2 x Technic 1210s

1 x Stanton SA. 3 (it was cheap and gets the job done...don't judge me :) )

1 x Laptop

1 pair of Novation Dicers (they're pretty fun!)

Serato Scratch live

A bunch of vinyl

BTW it's great to see all the other set ups out there.

Guest Symatic

hey man, if you need to put an image up you need to host it somewhere, like on a wordpress account or an image hosting site, then copy the url, and paste that into the screen that pops up if you click the image button in the post

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...