POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

Yeah man, I couldn't pass it up. Not many people know the brand in the states... He listed it a couple times on craigslist with no bites and just wanted to get rid of it so I threw out a number.

Love it so far!

I took my pro-x fade out of the 07 but dunno if I'm gonna put it in the 02 (I think I remember reading it will fit).

Yup, the fade is fine--that's why I just gonna leave it for now I think. It's just a little high up is all, so that annoys me a little cause the fader edge catches my fingers in a funny spot.

• 5 months later...

Both those setups r dope! U like the Itch Jordan???

yup, just cause i like the controller. everything fits in the backpack.

it pains me to see the vci100 with traktor since you can do way more with that.

but i have a feeling itch is coming around and going to produce more features soon enough.

serato just likes to take their sweet ass time..

Both those setups r dope! U like the Itch Jordan???

yup, just cause i like the controller. everything fits in the backpack.

it pains me to see the vci100 with traktor since you can do way more with that.

but i have a feeling itch is coming around and going to produce more features soon enough.

serato just likes to take their sweet ass time..

dont let it fool you though. you can still cut it up on it.. but its not vinyl.. but you knew that.

• 2 weeks later...

i took this one around last december just before i set everything up

this one just now

and here's my motif. it's still back home in the states

i'm just working with fl and a couple vst's. my good friend is giving me his pro tools and interface. should be here in a couple of months. oh and he's giving me his other deck and needle

well i have the mo6 which is really not worth the money. i paid 1300 usd at the time but that was before i discovered really nice vsti's. it has some nice instruments and some banging synths though and im guessing the xs series has much doper sounds. i'm just really after sounds, so to me i'd rather get vst's and a cheap controller.

here's some of my beats. i haven't produced beats for a year since i moved. i got everything finally running smoothly in june so this is my recent stuff for now.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=894980

and don't mind the last two tracks. it's some scratching i did a couple years ago :$

Edited by juse box

well i have the mo6 which is really not worth the money. i paid 1300 usd at the time but that was before i discovered really nice vsti's. it has some nice instruments and some banging synths though and im guessing the xs series has much doper sounds. i'm just really after sounds, so to me i'd rather get vst's and a cheap controller.

here's some of my beats. i haven't produced beats for a year since i moved. i got everything finally running smoothly in june so this is my recent stuff for now.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=894980

and don't mind the last two tracks. it's some scratching i did a couple years ago :$

dope, i'll check them when i get home... lookin forward