POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

thx ppl...

Those needles are good. I used to be a mix dj only ( drum and bass) but i was always intriged with turntablism. They sound great and they are good enough for my "skills" lol.

It's a red sound federation pro. One of the best effect modules on the planet, it only has 4 effects but those effects are really tought of. The company that build that unit is the same company that originally released the cycloops(relooper). More info about it on http://www.redsound.com/flash.htm ( maybe the site is what made them fail there mission).

@ monophonic:

It's only a 17 inch version and it has some wierd spots on it. But for general use it's still fine, i bought it really cheap from a guy i know.

It's all going to be moved in the basement within this and a few months but there is still some work to do there. I'll post an update when we reach that stage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok im more settled in my new sqratch lair i had to move all of my gear down to my family room that was never completed ha because my neighbors had a baby heres some pics, also i havent brought down all my records yet theres not enough room down here yet lol

i have a xs 4 too whats the problem? lol also if you havent tried it yet you can turn your tables battle style to keep the tonearms out of the way

also thanks rusty

i have a xs 4 too whats the problem? lol also if you havent tried it yet you can turn your tables battle style to keep the tonearms out of the way

also thanks rusty

lol nah i was gonna post a pic of the whole desk thing, that was what i meant by dont laugh :p coz my decks used to be 1.5ft off the ground so i've bodged it to make it higher :) (see picture)

and about the battle style.. i've just done it :d

haha dope youl be able to scratch and juggle alot easier with it also you can build a custom table from like homedepot for about 50 dollars that will be a good height for you