POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

Haha! I know I made a mistake, I meant to write Disscuss coz I like his hair. Youre not chopped liver dont worry! Thanks Disscuss.. whats your nationality. You look very european.

Seriously, I need to post a picture with how my hair is now. It's a lot longer and better. Haha. I'm actually half turkish but have absolutely nothing to do with Turkey. I'm very englissh. lol. I recon Vietnam is a bettter place than Turkey anyway.

I like having internet at home. It's more fun posting when you have been out.

Good job on finding me a twin.. Now where is he famous from again?  I'm gonna send my girlfriend that picture and see what she says, lol (I'm going to say I found it from a couple years ago or something).

He's from a TV show called Coronation Street, which is a top rated soap over here.

Guest Deeswift
proud to be english

Oh I see! Right, well why not? If I started listing reasons the whole thread would go off-topic, and I guarantee there would be a big argument. I don't really like being english mate, but you're welcome to enjoy it.