POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

Dee = Chris Martin. :p

:8 LOL :((

Who? This guy? Are you kidding? I can guarantee he looks nothing like me. Not even a similar feature, plus he's quite ugly.

Check your first pic its quite an emo pose, it reminded me of Chris Martin thats all heh.

LOL @ You look like a Banana LMFAO

Guest Deeswift
Dee put some clothes on.

I had trousers on! That pic was taken in the height of summer 1994, and I'd just gotten off stage (it was about 5 minutes after a gig) and then the camera was sprung on me.

Gabe your jeans are too tight.

I can barely keep those jeans up! I have tonz of huge pants I use to where when skating. But my girl likes me to look half way presentable. By the way the Priest outfit is for halloween, and I though it was funny as i am gabrielSAINT.

I can barely keep those jeans up! I have tonz of huge pants I use to where when skating. But my girl likes me to look half way presentable. By the way the Priest outfit is for halloween, and I though it was funny as i am gabrielSAINT.

i never caught that... :|

caught what?

caught what?

"...By the way the Priest outfit is for halloween, and I though it was funny as i am gabrielSAINT."