SSS 21 . Whitstable edition .

sqratchsac

Yes it will be mr trend setter , but sunday is usually a pretty dead day , everyone goes to the beach , anyone that is there will be chilling outside in the sun playing scrabble , dels popping down couple other guys aswell , also got beatboxer mr wolfe to come down . Depending on who wants to stick about tobys cool with some music / jam in the evening afterwards ?

Can i ask how many ppl might be attending , i know its only ever gonna be approx but would like to know a ballpark figure so i can go down butchers an place a order for burgers bacon etc ,

Rockwell how many estimated burgers is good when at rye ? Prob bacon and sausages aswell .

Also i had a little measure up and im thinking around 7/8 turntables could work in the space (not to cramp) .

Well...

In the past we've tried to canvas for numbers but it's hard because people don't always do what they say. Although on average I think it's been about 15, 16, 17... Often on those times I've bought 40 burgers and a 5lb pack of back bacon. My fear is always running out so I've generally slightly over bought. Then you can either eat a lot of sausages, burgers and bacon throughout the following week, or just feed it all to Eric!

• Like 1

I can't remember what my record was but I'm usually good for four. Maybe if I lose the buns I can get 5 in me. I'm never sure if Rockwell approves of my consumption or thinks I'm a glutenous fat fuck face.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not you guys, but more just a cry of anguish. I facking stacked off my bike and have ruckused my arm, old lefty, and (though i don't think so) may have broken my elbow. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's presenting like a break but i dont thnk it is, more just tissue damage.

If not i'll be in a world cup-esque race to fitness as i'll only know one way or another next thursday (unless it just starts healing and isn't bust, which i reckon it will).

This shouldn't happened to anyone for sss, it should be a crime.

And i literally did it right outside my work and then spent the next 3 1/2 hours in a & e. What a waste of an evening/arm.

Btw, i'm typing this one handed, but not for the usual self congratulating pleasure i give myself when i write my fabulous posts here.

damn Phil not your scratch arm !!! :-) gonna need them match fitness progress reports on the build up to the big game :-p

....in other sporting news ...

...I'm hoping this is cool with the regular SSS peeps ... a few of us have been thinking for the next SSS since its gonna be in a bit more of a public space , that we'd try to go a little easy on the punters by setting out some rough times/structure for the day .. I guess what this means is setting aside some band time and rather than DoublDutch stuck manning the NI space ship , maybe others might like to select/dj scratch beats for the qna sessions. Also a few of us thought it would be good to set aside time for anyone who wants to perform/showcase. It's a great chance to try stuff out in front of friends or just show off what you're about or been up too in between the sessions ;-)

holla if you're interested !!!

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Fine by me, i'll be sitting there filled with self pity, crying and slamming down shot after shot.

Are people aware that Manipulate should be coming?