SSS 21 . Whitstable edition .

sqratchsac

who's replaced Doob? How's my replacement doing?

Although I hear what you're saying about us lot upping our video game - there's not much point in recording too much more free for all, 10 man, Aaahh cuts with ambient audio and lots of shouting in the background - we've covered that thoroughly now.

made me lol. do showcases you shits!

EDIT: nice idea on a group dropbox by the way... why didnt i think of that! (i didnt even come up with the facebook group, that was Kengo's idea)

Replacement is a bit of a strong word - we've basically added a responsible person (who's on Facebook) for each place where we've held events and want to keep on doing so. So Eric for Luton, Si for Bristol and Gav for Whitstable. As far as I'm concerned, SSS belongs to everyone who turns up, but it makes sense to regiment it a bit in the name of getting shit done - all admins proved their skills on this front.

Yes, it's time for some higher grade SSS video content - hopefully Jim's sterling showcase from last weekend will inspire a few people. Si at least now he's got somewhere to get a showcase ready for!!!

P.S. SSS group Dropbox - great idea, I was just using my own this time!

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

How's my replacement doing?

There are no replacements for a Jimmy! I tried growing a beard, tying a vibrator to my hand to emulate your dope scratch style and scratching at jock level, but it just wasn't the same.

Plus i refused to shave my ponce hair.

Guest petesasqwax

when (not if) I do make it down to one of these badboys I'll bring my Canon EOS 600D and HD video up that mother like a... um... a mutha! hell, it's better than coming along to show my aaaaaahs to you all intit ;)

Everyone else will have their aaaaahhhs out, so no need to feel ashamed.

The biggest difference we've found with videos is between the ones with a direct audio feed and the ones without. On that note, the footage I got of manipulate should be up on our YouTube channel in the next day or two... with proper audio.

Look forward to your royal visit in the future mate.