SSS 21 . Whitstable edition .

sqratchsac

@kutclass , they will be dazzled by all the flashing lights and buttons i should imagine , not sure whether public will make much numbers but appreciate the consideration ppl , personally i like the ni space ship driver , i think ppl being able to see juggles or showcase styles etc would be cool but if ppl jus wanna cut then we cut !

Couple of things

- any vegetarians ?

- not sure deck to mixer ratio , can fit 9 i think , but theres a pool table with cover just thought it was best to leave that playable yunno .

- yeah jims coming along ! But says hell be at the bar lol prob sitting next to a smashed phil .

- laptop positioning could mean leaving out a deck or so , but working on that . If you got stands might be worth bringing them pls .

Peace

The battle criuser ! (Fountain)

maybe others might like to select/dj scratch beats for the qna sessions.

I thinks there's more chance of me owning dstyles in a battle than others outside of Sy and I rocking dem beats - #callyaselfsdjs?!

Phil mate I'm sorry to hear about ya poorly timed accident, rubbish :(

u got one volunteer already :-p ... I hope everyone likes cutting to juke n jungle :-D
  • Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

it's how it always happens. your team gets promoted so they build a bigger stadium, but instead of attracting loads of new fans, all that happens is the old fans feel like they don't dig all the extra space so they leave too

hashtagGHOSTTOWNGHOSTCAR

Eric - No Russ ?? ... where is the handsome ankled Motek these days !

Finally got round to editing some footage of Bristol ...

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

50/50 means you either you will come or you won't come, we need harder stats, man!

It feels like i haven't seen you for a million years, Mosif.

So my arms defo broken, buuuuuuuut it's the best possible bone to break recovery wise barring the likelyhood it will go arthritic in the future (hooray, that both sides future fucked) and i won't be able to straighten it properly. It's not in a plaster or a sling or anything as apparently after a few days it's usually healed enough that having it in a sling will just reduce the level of mobility in the future as you gotta keep it moving. Plus there a cap around it that keeps it in place apparently, though it would be funny if the nhs is just trying to save money.

It's a radial head fracture and just a crack http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00073 http://elbowdoc.co.uk/elbow-trauma/radial-head-fracture

4 weeks and 2 days until i can left side cut, woooooooooooo. I reckon i'll be able to use my left hand on the fader sooner though. So it's good news and could have been much worse, yay!