Thud Rumble TRX DJ mixer

They fixed everything I disliked about the TR except it's now $400 more expensive! 

Project Update #4: REWARD FEATURE #1: Thud Rumble TRX Professional DJ Mixer - DJ QBert Limited Edition

Posted by Thud Rumble ♥ Like

Thud Rumble in partnership with DJ-Tech Pro is proud to present the next evolution of the skratch DJ mixer, the Thud Rumble TRX Professional DJ Mixer.

Taking our cue from our previous DJ mixer design innovations (Vestax PMC Series, Vestax QFO Turntable, Thud Rumble TR-1S), we conceptualized, designed and produced what would arguably be "the best skratch DJ mixer ever built."

TRX Prototype Rendering

These are the Features and Technical Specifications of the TRX DJ QBert Limited Edition.

Exclusive Thud Rumble design

High performance 2-Channel skratch DJ mixer

Integrated Premium Quality Contactless innoFADER PRO Crossfader

2-Channel Switchable Phono / Line Input

Stereo XLR Balanced Output

Dedicated Post-fader Direct Output for each channel (a first for any DJ mixer and great for recording your skratches separately!!!)

1/4" and 1/8" Headphone Outputs (with Master Cue monitoring option and Channel Cue Fader)

Stereo 1/4" Booth Output

Stereo RCA Aux Input / Output

Neutrik XLR/TRS Combo Microphone Input

2-Channel High-pass / Low-pass Filter Effects Faders with Reverse Function

Dedicated Left / Right Pan Faders

DVS mode: Switch between the traditional Vinyl/CD setup and DVS software setup without reconnecting a single cable

Superb sKratch performance with Adjustable Crossfader and Channel Curves with Reverse Functions

Universal Power Supply: AC 100~240V, <= 8W. No more wall warts!

This is the perfect DJ mixer for skratch DJs in the bedroom, on stage and in the studio. This is a Kickstarter-exclusive release limited to 200 pieces only. This is the first and only-chance to buy this mixer.

For your pledge of $500 to this Kickstarter project, you'll receive the TRX Limited Edition Mixer + Extraterrestria 2LP Picture Disc Vinyl Deluxe Package + Extraterrestria / Galaxxxian Digital Download.

CLICK HERE TO PLEDGE FOR THIS REWARD

*** As of this update, there's only 199/200 mixers left. Pledge for yours now before it runs out. DON'T SLEEP ON THIS!!! ***

Disclaimer: The official Thud Rumble TRX Professional DJ Mixer will be announced around NAMM 2014. It will have the "new and improved" Mini innoFADER Crossfader instead of the innoFADER PRO. Actual Product Image coming soon. Pricing and availability TBD.

♥ Like Comment on Kickstarter

Want to get these notifications straight to your iPhone? Get the Kickstarter app for iPhone.

Unsubscribe from this project's updates with one click

god damn thud rumble are absolute bloodsuckers..straight up money men..there product is shit also.

The package is just over £300. Considering you get a mixer that has a £140 fader in it as part of that, I don't see how it's a rip off. It's potentially an absolute bargain as long as the mixer is decent.

It appears they are selling 200 of em as $500 kickstarter rewards (plus vinyl so $450 for the mixer). They say the final version is TBD on price. I'm hoping $200-250 but doubt it.

Guest rasteri

£300 quid for a fully featured battle mixer that has XLR outs and an innofader seems like good value TBH. The only thing I take issue with is this whole "limited edition" bollocks, stop trying to turn a commodity into a boutique item...

• Like 2

Well supposedly the non-prototype will have the mini innofade. I can't figure why there would be 200 of these either. I agree the 300L price is good but not nearly as great as the DJF. $300 for that mixer would be great.

god damn thud rumble are absolute bloodsuckers..straight up money men..there product is shit also.

The package is just over £300. Considering you get a mixer that has a £140 fader in it as part of that, I don't see how it's a rip off. It's potentially an absolute bargain as long as the mixer is decent.

Sorry didn't read properly.. Now see that its an inno pro.. But I wouldn't call it an absolute bargain.

Also is a inno pro really £ 140. . I bought another of inno online store for 95 (b stock) u.s.. £ 140 is ridiculous.

• 1 year later...

what would arguably be "the best skratch DJ mixer ever built."

Very arguable...

http://trxmixer.com/

The dedicated Left/Right panning faders allow you to float your sound across the room

Alright, so it's a balance fader, whoop dee do... If the mixer is so great, why would they want to share it with the world? I'd only produce one copy of it and try to sell it for $40,000.

* I'm mostly pissed off because great mixers like the HAK-360 consistently sell for around 150€ on ebay. ;)

Guest rasteri

It's a good mixer but being djtech the build quality won't be great and it's missing quite a few features that are present on other mixers.

Guest petesasqwax

If the mixer is so great, why would they want to share it with the world? I'd only produce one copy of it and try to sell it for $40,000.

MANU! THA_RUCK HAS HACKED YOUR DV ACCOUNT AGAIN!

• Like 3

As you already have the honor to receive my thoughts, I'd also like to forbid you to use samples in your music as I've invented that shit.

What about sungazed-glutenfree samples?

• 3 months later...

Shhh...or he'll create an alias-account where he speaks about himself in the third persona

The Ruck broke my heart when he stopped running Asisphonics.net and when he decided to give me a 1-month pass on Listencomputerock.com (to download all of his Bontempi-Synth-Music, that I don't dig too much), instead of my 4 UPR3 records I bought/payed.

But if he would produce more stuff like he did Pre-Poly, then I would be all over that ish (I got almost all of his records before he stopped releasing wax and went the Synth-way)...