SuperScratchSunday 18 ( 1st December )

kut_class

• 2 weeks later...
Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

HOORAH! HOORAH FOR SSS!!!

What's the deck and mixer count? Is the proviso still to bring a deck and mixer?

What about mugs? Surely there are enough mugs for tea for all? Are many peeps down to come?

QUESTIONS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nice one to everyone that made it down today ! Kind of a different vibe today having 2 rooms with smaller setups. Some seriously ill cuts going down and also some nice sharing of cuts. Much appreciation to pnuts , Symatic and TableTurns, the rye drummers and others that travelled some distance and/or brought gear down. Also Assembly worker who tearing up his Maschine. Extra Special thanks to Eric for being a great host n keeping us tea'd n coffee'd :-)

I kinda kept my head down, had a cut and didn't grab any footage, if anyone can share that would be awesome.

I hope everyone enjoyed the 2 room vibe! It did make it feel less busy but it kept the rotations short and I hope everyone got into it more.

Thanks to the rye drummers for helping me get my wood up and bringing some extra things to make a fantastic erection upstairs. It certainly was popular all day.

Hi to the new faces tom and tom. A potential double act:TomTom - just putting the idea out there.

Russ should have some footage on the super camera.

Good to see all the friendly faces after having such a shit gig the night before.

Top stuff :)

• Like 1

SSS hangover :/

Big PHat cheers to hostess Eric and his keen perky nips! I really liked the two room thing, nice to mix things up a bit and avoid the hectic-ness that comes with having 15+ cutters in one space.

Great seeing everybody and always good to see new faces, big up to Pnuts and Ethanol for dropping by,

SSS 2013 done and dusted, apart from the sad lose of that bloke covered in triangles it's been a great year. SSS16 post CSG BBQ (dads on tour weekend spectacular) and the the SSS17 DMC jam are definitely set in stone as annual events, plus with the SSS fun bus heading to Bristol, 2014 is already looking pretty sexy.

Guest Symatic

cheers for another good session dudes! was wicked to meet some new people in real life too. someone get Ed to sign up here its high time he got involved, if his internet chat is anywhere near as lively as his real chat itll be awesome

SSS 2013 done and dusted, apart from the sad lose of that bloke covered in triangles it's been a great year. SSS16 post CSG BBQ (dads on tour weekend spectacular) and the the SSS17 DMC jam are definitely set in stone as annual events, plus with the SSS fun bus heading to Bristol, 2014 is already looking pretty sexy.

I'm not so sure with me still at the helm SSS would've had the same progression it has had towards the end of this year. You guys have really given the whole thing a dose of fresh enthusiasm and its great to hear everything is going so well. Everyone is winning from my perspective. I'll be back for a visit next year. I'm thinking i'll bring my bike, do some miles around Rye and pop in to show off my skin tight clothes.

I'm well happy I'm able to say I got it off the ground, but how its all turned out is perfect imo. There's a real super talented force driving everything, and thats how it should be.

Long Live SSS.

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

You got to give the people something to look at, they won't want to see a bunch of nerds scratching, they want to see hot nips.

someone get Ed to sign up here its high time he got involved, if his internet chat is anywhere near as lively as his real chat itll be awesome

See, i'm the person that has the most hope of making this happen, but i've been on at him since the start of last year and had no luck. I predict a 2030 sign up date for Tedward.

Also +1 on it being good to have Pnuts and Ethanol along

Big manly thanks to Eric for his hospitality this weekend. Perfect however you look at it.

Although we lost the usual impact of having a single big room with a large setup, I also enjoyed having two rooms to choose from and not having to wait 10 goes for my own 8 bars each time. It's always good to mix things up a bit.

Thanks as always to everyone who showed up, new and old, and made the day what it was.

• Like 1