SuperScratchSunday 18 ( 1st December )

kut_class

It's time for the last Super Scratch Sunday of the year !!
We'll be returning to Luton on Sunday 1st of December for one last scratch jam of the year before the holiday period fattens us up and makes us broke.
We've been thinking about how to make SSS better, so as well as the usual SSS Jam setup, this time around there will be a SECOND ROOM with a single setup for sharing techniques , warming up etc.
Its an open Jam as always and I assume everyone know the drill, however if you in doubt feel free to ask any questions or check the website www.superscratchsunday.com
The poster will be coming in the next week or two... We'll put all the names of people that click the attending button on the poster (unless you let us know otherwise).
Hope to see you all soon !!
Ad Kutclass.
The address is :
DJ Academy Luton
Units 1&2 inkerman street
Luton,
LU1 1JB
Time :
Midday
Travel :
CAR - Luton is pretty well connected if you are travelling by car. If your looking for a lift, post up in the Facebeook events page and you never know your luck !
TRAIN - The studio is a 5 min walk from Luton station. If you are catching a train and looking for a travel buddy, try post in the Facebook events page and link up !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Is Pete coming?

Are we all gonna have a munch up somewhere? I heard it being mooted. It makes sense, after all it's sunday, the day of guzzling.

I can see this being a small affair with only die hard deviants in attendance. This is not a bad thing. Can people bring a deck/mixer if they're driving?

I've just sold a set of decks so I shall only have 4 on offer...and 2 of them are technics (yuk)

I will unleash the mackie PA if I bring it back from work the night before.

x

There are no ifs or buts on the Mackie PA.

We'll be coming up with the "PDX Express" or an estate car full of plastic Vestax tat as its otherwise known. We'll have 5 or 6 PDXs and similar numbers of decent mixers with us, and if you need anything else and it fits in the car, tell me and I'll bring it.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Me and Ed are coming, fo' so', and i presume Gav and Matt will come as well, but that needs to be comfirmed (i'm pretty sure Gav will, but being as Matt is a busy beever so he'll have to confirm that)

I don't think bring a deck and mixer will be a prob. How much space for set up's is there? Could i have a 2 deck set up or is that too greedy?

Can you answer this question pls gys, thnx:-

Are we all gonna have a munch up somewhere? I heard it being mooted. It makes sense, after all it's sunday, the day of guzzling.

thats the problem. we skipped the doors about a month ago :(

I'll see what other shit we've got about in the building. at least the side desks are fixed in. thats a start at least :-)

ps the door desk were very alan partridge :)