SuperScratchSunday 18 ( 1st December )

kut_class

Jim - to be fair our graphics department has got a bit serious pro like, other than that there is a Jim shaped void at SSS. Then I take one look at my (not so) white van and remember your now one of cyclist types, where's the emoticon for fist shacking gesture when you need one?

The sub-text to this Jimmy, is that the other day Paul did a "hit and run" on one of your Lycra-clad friends. He didn't even briefly stop to check for a pulse on the motionless body slumped in the road. Not because he feared retribution you understand, but because "those cunts don't pay road tax".

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

That was when Paul was in his "relaxing weekend gear" (being dressed like a ditsy, blonde 21 year old girl) and using his "weekend name" Emma Way.

1 Final piece of business, i seem to have had a light attached to my pdx2000, which i'm pretty sure is off Paul's 3000 (i think Ed must have been a-fiddling, you know him). Claim it if it's yours, who's ever it is (and then i shall know who i've smited when i smash with a lump hammer)

Also, grrr, one of my needles has come back bent. Double ggrrrrr, seeing as i was the main person who was using that deck i think it was me who dun it. Triple grrr's for good measure.

Ed! I should of known who the culprit/div responsible for the missing light.

For the record cock wells dramatisation of my run in with a cyclist isn't 100% factual, regrettably I missed the KUnt. I simply let the bloke know that undertaking and then immediately getting in the way of road tax paying white van drivers, after holding up white van on previous junctions basically makes him a target.