Jon1st - DMC Online Final Routine 2013 feat. Sheldon Cooper

Jon

I've got to join in on the general praises of your and Vekked's routine - fantastic sets by both of you and I hope one of you'll win it, too!

Normally I hate it when a DJ puts on that smirk like "What you looking at, foo? I see a reaction from the crowd but I don't recall doing anything special - that shit just comes naturally..." - But what annoys me the most is how seemingly easily you guys pull off all those crazy things like it was nothing. :d

Guest Symatic

wicked man you well deserve all the praise. youve got a sick skill set and you apply it to dope tunes.

#schoolinsuckas

if you dont care about scratching, youd probably still think that was a sick dj playing. if you do know, youd think fuck that guy is DOPE!

• Like 1

today's been so fucking surreal

the most views i've ever had on a video is 10k in a year which was my routine from last year

today i've had about 8k in less than 24 hours....

Its well deserved man! It is a really dope set ive seen the video about 5-6 times today!

Really inspirational set, recently on DV you've talked how you endeavour to be a well rounded dj and this routine really shows it. Its a battle set that has a bit of something for everyone, shit loads of technics and skill while still remaining entertaining to the untrained eye.

Best of luck for this battle! If ya do take a break from battling after this season I hope it's a short one, the scene badly needs more inspirational routines like this

"I think it's very important to give props where they are due an recognise when someone raises the bar. Jon1st of the UK just did that.

For me this is one of the most exciting battle routines i've seen in perhaps the last 10 years.

It doesn't rely on clever pre production or dramatic drum programming. Meticulous attention to detail, great variety of technique, dope musical choice, a creative and tasteful use of technology and FUNK.

And Jon does what any great battle routine should, he flips the tracks in a dope and unexpected way.

Battle dj's of 2013, THIS is what you now need to beat!"

On fucking point this is what dj woody said!

congrats jon

really i am so proud of what you did.

well fucking done...

• Like 3