Low End Theory in London

Nuno

Just heard about this from Jon, which has made me a pretty happy guy:

For those of you who know the venue, how quick is this likely to sell out? Should I hurry up to buy the tickets? Also, I've looked into it and they don't seem to specify any age restrictions, should I be ok getting in as an 18-year-old?

Tickets: -

http://www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/8748/chk/337b

Edited by Steve
adding tickets link

Yeah you'll be good man, most places in the uk are 18+ (18 and above).

It won't sell out for a while, you'll be ok, but I imagine it will be pretty rammed on the night!

I'll def be heading to this too

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

+ 1 for D-styles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, i might have to try and not be broke and have money go to this.

On a side note does anyone listen to Nocando's podcast with the preppy Jeff Weiss called Shots Fired (on earwolf)? It's alright sometimes There was a good one with Fatlip and Self Jupiter about the Pharcyde and Freestyle Fellowship. Weiss can be really annoying though.

Balls I've already got GLK tickets for this month... Guess It's quite a while away, can just go again.

I've quite been enjoying all these beats nights Village Underground having been putting on.

Guess so, I got this message:

"Either print this email or make a note of your entry code (48-0879) and bring it to the event. Personal details such as your postcode may be used for verification on entry."

Early birds sold out already! :(

Fucking hell, Gav bought me, Ed and Matt tickets to this on him!! What a fucking amazing guy!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Gav! If you're reading this: you're about a thousand times nicer than Jesus, cheers times a trillion!

Re: it being a sausage fest, i'm gonna go out on a limb and predict 78% female attendance. You heard it hear first!!! Wall to wall flange!

On another note, on that shots fired podcast this week (or maybe last weeks) at the end there is a track by Nocando featuring D-style which had scratching on it that was just nuts. Some crazy sounding 1 click stuff. I think they said it was new. Jeez, my memory's not what it used to be. Anyway, like Steve Brule: check it out.

No worries phil , was really hyped to see it and was caught in an excited moment and didnt wanna miss out as i know u guys wouldnt yunno , just a thanks for hoooking up over the last few months mate , doing stuff that i love to do and be around with cool peeps , just sorry couldnt buy tickets for all the guys really .

Sausage festers forever !

• Like 1

Spoken like a true champion soundbwoy! Nah, it's been cool to see you again after not seeing you for time, too.

Cheers, again mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, man, that's the track. Haha, yeah, you basically summed up what i felt about the track in one sentence.

Ed just told me about this, Gavin you the mother fucking man!!!!!!

Much love for grabbing me a ticket, D-Styles has been my favourite wikki wikki wah wah man since day.

Big up!!!!

Be good to meet some DV heads there too...

RESPECT :)

• 4 weeks later...