Super Scratch Sunday Feb 2013 - The 2nd Birthday Session (10-02-13)

Jimmy

Yeh man, Symatic is a triple threat, he was killing it on the cuts, juggling and mpc. I think we'll ban him.

To be fair tho everyone was sounding wicked, the standard has got ridiculously high really. I think part of that is to do with everyone being more comfortable around each other but also cos you lot are blates putting in the practice hours. Good shit.

Thank you to everyone who came down, if you didnt SSS obvs wouldnt be as a good/big or probly bother happening. A special thanks to Matt & Paul who essentially brought Rye to London for the day. (and i was extremely impressed with their early morning punctuation) and of course Marv for letting us play in his studio, not that he'll ever read this cos he hasnt signed up.

but yeh, cheers gents. Felt like a great session to me, hopefully everyone else enjoyed it to.

Guest Symatic

biggups for organising it all guys, yeah the rye lads put in extra work so nice one.

just made my bus home! luckily some dude was causing some sort of trouble and held the bus up just long enough for me to catch it

that was a sweet spot too!

• Like 1