Super Scratch Sunday Feb 2013 - The 2nd Birthday Session (10-02-13)

Jimmy

I wonder if I'll kill conversations like I do threads up in this biiaytch ;)

Seriously though I don't think I'll be doing any scratching it would just be embarrassing. Can bring a mixer down if needed tho.

Broma, have we already met? was it you i sold my serato to years ago.

dont worry about the cutting standards tho man, hopefully dopp will come, so you're covered.

I wonder if I'll kill conversations like I do threads up in this biiaytch ;)

Seriously though I don't think I'll be doing any scratching it would just be embarrassing. Can bring a mixer down if needed tho.

Broma, have we already met? was it you i sold my serato to years ago.

dont worry about the cutting standards tho man, hopefully dopp will come, so you're covered.

Yea man, that was like 2006/07 or something I think! As far as cutting I'll see how it goes but I'm proper shit... and I'm not hustling either...

Guest Symatic

I could do with a PDX / Stanton - Ive pretty much finished my SUPER SECRET SCRATCH SUNDAY SKIPLESS SERATO SAMPLES and it's made for ultrapich turntables.

• Like 1

so who's confirmed?

what equipment is needed?

are there nice high tables for the 'larger gentleman'?

who's travelling the furthest?

prizes for best dressed?

1. loads, some new faces too i think, we'll see i guess, but its looking healthy.

2. we've been talking about this behind the scenes and im pretty confident we'l have everything we need. but if people are driving and want to bring a favoured deck you're more than welcome. same goes for mixers. if its not too much hassle bringing a mixer would be a great help.

people do need to bring needles/slipmats/rekkids tho.

3. yep we have high and low sections

but yeh a massive thanks to paul and matt who are tooling up and coming down to make sure things go well. and getting up early it seems.

so who's confirmed?

what equipment is needed?

are there nice high tables for the 'larger gentleman'?

who's travelling the furthest?

prizes for best dressed?

1. loads, some new faces too i think, we'll see i guess, but its looking healthy.

2. we've been talking about this behind the scenes and im pretty confident we'l have everything we need. but if people are driving and want to bring a favoured deck you're more than welcome. same goes for mixers. if its not too much hassle bringing a mixer would be a great help.

people do need to bring needles/slipmats/rekkids tho.

3. yep we have high and low sections

but yeh a massive thanks to paul and matt who are tooling up and coming down to make sure things go well. and getting up early it seems.

Thanks Paul (and Matt too by default)

It's more Paul really... I'm offering PDXs (plural) and I only own one shitter - the others are Paul's. But after he volunteered me for an early start I have no shame.

We will also be bringing a Z2 each (with fancy new innofaders, no less), plus a 56 and 08.

Between our stuff and what Marvin has already there, we should be well covered to fill the space available and cater for various left deck/right deck needs, platter speeds and height preferences.

• Like 1

Paul has foolishly volunteered us to get up stupid early and help set-up.

We are gonna come up in a van full of PDX's, mixers, flight cases and planks of wood (for height not BDSM).

Nominating stuff for Matt to do that involves him getting up early is one of the few things I bum love more than SSS.

Figured if we brought all 5 PDX's along it would be easier for me to hog one all day :)

Paul and Matt. You guys are awesome for bringing so much great gear and letting us use it. I really enjoyed the session and all the effort you guys put into setting up at the Rye session.

With 5 PDX's there is no reason for me to lug mine in on the train. I can still bring my 360 with Inno if it's useful. I also have a Line 6 Dl4 delay pedal i'd like to bring along and set up. Nothing more fun than that pedal.

I'll be at Paddington 11 AMish if anyone wants to meet up and head down together next Sunday.

Awesome. Can't wait to hear everyones sounds.