Super Scratch Sunday Feb 2013 - The 2nd Birthday Session (10-02-13)

Jimmy

So this is a copy of the fb invite, everyone on here knows it all by now, but just incase...

The first session of 2013 just so happens to be SSS 13. It's also the closest Sunday to the first SSS, which was 13th of February two years ago, and as its the start of our third year: we've brought it back to a venue in London.

Its come a long way since back then, and as usual I need to say a massive thank you to everyone who puts the effort in and the regulars.

Any questions just get at me on my number (07761208721) or through the facebook group. And for a brief idea of what SSS is, for those that dont know, check the words in the About tab at the top of the page.

Full Address -

YMCA

Antelope Road

Woolwich Dockyard

London

SE18 5QG

Nearest train is Woolwich Dockyard, running from Charing X, London Bridge, Greenwich or Dartford. Nearest DLR is Woolwich Arsenal. Nearest tube is North Greenwich on the Jubilee line and if you're driving, I'm two minutes from the Woolwich Ferry, just off the North/South circular. Buses from Woolwich or Greenwich: 180, 177, 472, 161, 380.

As its a new studio that hasnt hosted Super Scratch Sunday before, it would help greatly if DJs could bring their own slipmats, records and needles. If you want to bring anything else, ie mixers or whatever you feel more comfortable on, I suggest you bring those also.

Anything else i'll drop into the event page on the run up.

Cheers and hopefully see everyone on the 10th.

• 2 weeks later...

So, it's way the hell in advance, but i'm gonna book my train ticket up this week from Ox to Paddington as it's always mad cheap when i do it way in advance. If anyone wants to meet me at Paddington on the 10th, we could trek on down together.

totally looking forward to this, had a great time at the last one and was awesome meeting some of UK's finest scratch nerds. Can't wait to do it again. The spot also looks like it comes pretty close to fully loaded for a scratch session. I plan on bringing a PDX and mixer down as that's how i roll.

wicked man! be great to have you back again!

nice idea about bringing a pdx & mixer. i'll be bring a mixer down myself. At this new place there are alot of technics but most of the mixers are 4 channel jobs.

i'll do a gear roll call nearer the time anyway.

We'll be coming up in a motorised vehicle of some description and can happily bring pretty much anything that might be needed, particularly if it means someone else doesn't have to carry loads of gear on the train.

:) good to know man. I'm heading down there this sunday so i'll make a list of things we might need and let you know about anything etc xo

• 2 weeks later...