SuperScratchSunday_Year End 2012 (confirmed date etc added)

Jimmy

For a date i was thinking the 4th/11th of November.

Im open to location ideas, but the default i'd say has become Rye. I kno Eric was doing some painting/shifting things around in Luton recently, so not sure how available that is...eric?

so yeh, let me know whats best for everyone and we can get it sorted.

it'll be the last one of this year as December people get busy with other stuff, ie xmas/family all that.

its been a good year for it tho. so cheers to everyone!

it'll continue into next year for sure.

Guest Symatic

I'd say 4th but then again ive suggested dates for the past few then not managed to make it so feel free to ignore me.

cant do 11th though as im in scootland

I've got a work meeting and my dads big birthday bash on the 11th.

Everyone is welcome to mine (any time really, not just sss) as I can always move things about and clear stuff, but I would say that as much as it can be a horror to drive to in Russ's death mobile, I do like the BBQ set up in Rye!

4th is best for me, more than happy to host again, tho we may have to enforce a blanket ban on chewing gum after finding a second hand piece nicely trod in to the carpet after the last SSS.

If any want to sleep over on sat and play spin the bottle until the early hours there more than welcome.

My festival friendly pop up gazeebo will make for a good winter BBQ session.

There will definetly be a two deck set up for Eric again, I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to witness the hissy fit cut live!

BUT... There's was a sersious Symatic and Yoshi shaped void at the last few so I'm really hoping you guys can make it this time round!

Edited by Dubba Dutchdj

As warm and cosy the sleep over was, I think it would be unjustified to warrant spending another night with so many farting men.

It's all about the Burgers. The name should be changed from SSS to BBQ.

I would trade access of one straight arm deck over two technics. 2 straight arm decks would be like christmas coming early.

deffo need sy and yosh for rizzle... in fact it would be nice to have full attendance!

if it helps Sy, you're welcome to come to mine on the saturday and then head down together on the sunday. if it breaks up the journey time like. Same goes fro you Yoshman

more than happy to host again, tho we may have to enforce a blanket ban on chewing gum after finding a second hand piece nicely trod in to the carpet after the last SSS.

shit! sorry man.

I was hoping to request a deck with ultrapitch as its what i've developed my new style on.

shall we lock in Rye then?

Haha, loving the turntable requests, clearly we've been spoiling you guys!

A few strings could be pulled to organise double straight tone arm set up, and of course a pdx could be set aside for the special needs area. 

Seriously no worries bout the gum miss hap jimbo, I just thought a name and shame witch hunt would be jolly good fun

Edited by Dubba Dutchdj

if it helps Sy, you're welcome to come to mine on the saturday and then head down together on the sunday. if it breaks up the journey time like. Same goes fro you Yoshman

If Sy's coming to London on Saturday, let's all go to the Ugly Duckling gig at Garage!

facebook invite...

http://www.facebook.com/events/512047368806664/

AKA SSS 12

This will be the last one of the year, and its been a good year all in all for SSS I'd say.

A massive thanks to everyone who puts in the effort.

Hopefully see you on the 4th! Any questions just get at me on my number (07761208721) or thru FB.

Nice one.

12:00 start time, 4th November.

Address...

Unit 3

Rother Iron Works

Fishmarket Road

Rye

East Sussex

TN31 7LR

You know how it goes...