SuperScratchSunday_Year End 2012 (confirmed date etc added)

Jimmy

yeh man, thats cool.

im hoping we can all meet up and head down together in a group. it'll just make things easier.

you dont need to buy a ticket in advance, you can just get it on the day, but if you book in advance its sometimes cheaper.

I always prebook that shizzle. It's a fucking ripoff that you should have to, but in my experience its made hella difference to the price. I got a £70 travel fare down to £11 for booking in advance. Hell yeah

if not, we can always just set some time aside for a 'SSS School Session' where if you want to teach/learn you can and if you're not interested, then just sit down/play fussball.

I want to bring a learning session back in the new year, try and get some beginners down again or something.

Going thru the numbers on hear, Facebook and the rye/ashford massive, the potential attendance for this one will be around 20, fuck me!

did the hostesses say that they had a small room in there that could be used for bumming teaching/learning?

I wanna learn some shizzle to practice if we're not gonna be back until the new year!

One day my aim is to have the smaller room up and running for private bonding sessions/proper studio, but it's currently used for me work shite.

Eds gonna donate one of his PDX to the ampidextruas set up, but ya gonna have to put up with a 1210 on one side I'm afraid Eric.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Our mate Matt is coming again with his super sick Maschine skills and Rockwell and Dubba have loads of beats as well as Maschine skills, but you can't ever have TOO many beat.

Edited by It'sPhilFromThursdays

I was having a cut to the DV battle loopers earlier, there are some mad beats on those, so lets not forget them!

One more reminder...

London heads, if you want to travel down with me and a few others, the train we're getting is the 11:12 from London St Pancreas. I'll be getting there a little earlier.

I'm telling you now as I know what djs are like.... usually late!

If you want to get another train tho, feel free.

How are we doing for beats? I think this time we ought to focus on these a bit more as they're often over looked! If I wanna bring some to loop what is the best way? Can I just bring em on USB stick?

Yep usb, Definitely need people to bring down some fresh beats, would be cool if a numbers of peeps did this.