SuperScratchSunday_Year End 2012 (confirmed date etc added)

Jimmy

Guest Symatic

2 rooms would be great, wherever we are.

I get far more enjoyment out of sharing ideas and stuff than just cutting round the table.

If I hear someone busting something I like, it would be kool to be able to stop and have them show me what they're doing.

yeah we seemed to slip out of the practice session pretty quickly. glad we got a bit of dj-band stuff going though!

• Like 1

I've watched all of the band stuff now, pretty dam slick for an improvised jam! by the way, a total of 7 hours footage :o

Earlier chats in this thread with Eric and then Jim at SSS12 has given me something more to think about in regards to the small room, having a dedicated secluded space for private bonding when SSS comes to town would elevate the place from just being a shit hot session venue. Every year I claim to wanna get the small room sorted in time for winter (heating the large room for when I'm down there on my own makes my wallet wince) but then put it off as it'll just mean having to get more equipment to warrant having the second room. But now there's another reason to get it sorted, so it'll be happening at some point next year.

Rye has become the spiritual home. SSS def wouldnt be where it is without it.

That shit makes me a happy man!

• 4 weeks later...

From Russ...

[media][/media]

(Kut Class, can you add this to the YT playlist thing... I dont know how)

putting names to faces (or hands in this case) would be brilliant on the next videos! very impressive stuff!!!! wish i could make it one day...

From Russ...

[media][/media]

(Kut Class, can you add this to the YT playlist thing... I dont know how)

putting names to faces (or hands in this case) would be brilliant on the next videos! very impressive stuff!!!! wish i could make it one day...

Good Idea that. it happened in a couple of the older older ones then dropped off