vekked is the 2011 canadian dmc champ

Jon

haha, damn, thanks a lot guys, it seriously means a lot, this site had more influence on me getting better at this scratchy stuff than any other resource. I've been super busy on my routine and such (I literally worked on it probably 6+ hours a day for the past 3 months), and I have a few other things I'm working on (a couple turntablist-related websites namely) but I'll be back posting on here soon. I'll make a vid of my routine soon and post it up for you guys, it's actually a 6 minute adaptation of the hour long diss track I've been working on for Cambian for the last 5 months. Now I'll have to spend another 5 months making a new one :(.

I wish I was gonna get to meet you guys but I'm letting Jooce take my place at the World's this year. Kind of a weird decision on my part I suppose, but in the end I just know my routine isn't as good as I could make since I only had 3 months notice about the battle. By next year I'm sure I'll have something I'm 100% proud of and might actually give me a shot at placing in the World finals if I end up successfully defending.

Thanks for the kind words tho, m0arks.

it's actually a 6 minute adaptation of the hour long diss track I've been working on for Cambian for the last 5 months. Now I'll have to spend another 5 months making a new one :(.

I wish I was gonna get to meet you guys but I'm letting Jooce take my place at the World's this year. Kind of a weird decision on my part I suppose, but in the end I just know my routine isn't as good as I could make since I only had 3 months notice about the battle. By next year I'm sure I'll have something I'm 100% proud of and might actually give me a shot at placing in the World finals if I end up successfully defending.

Thanks for the kind words tho, m0arks.

i've missed you.

i seriously think its a shame you're not going to the worlds tho man. we could of had a love wrestle...without the love.

mega props for giving your place up for feeling that way. cant say many people would do that.

hopefully you defend next year and come over. and i mean that

haha thanks a lot Cam, the biggest thing I KNOW I'll miss out on is meeting a bunch of you guys, but I'm sure I'll make it across the pond one day. I think if I work hard enough I'll be in this position again anyways (I hope) so I don't think I'll regret the decision too much or anything. I've always been one of the people who complained/criticized people entering battles without bringing something new to the table, and thought that many should maybe hold off and wait until their ready and know they're adding something, whether it be new techniques or styles, before jumping into a battle. I think that I did that on a Canadian level, but my routine doesn't have much that I haven't seen people do before equally as well or better on a world-scale. But I don't think I'm toooo far off, so I'll be back.