DMC Midlands Heat Results

Jon

1st: Jon1st

2nd: Dr Weevil

3rd: Loop Skywalker

4th: Chris Groove

Mad hyped!

Props to all the guys who entered, it was a really close heat in my opinion. Loop in particular deserves serious props for placing after only putting the set together TODAY!!!!!

I had some real problems with bass from the speakers affecting my needles tracking on Scratch Live making my cue points move from where they should have been and I had to restart a couple of times, hopefully it'll be fine at the UK finals.

I better learn how to juggle now...

Well done Jon :)

Thanks Rich :) I think DMC are looking for guest showcase acts to book for the uk final at the moment, I know DMCs aren't really your thing but you'd show scratch crowds how it's really done if you did a performance, and show up all of us in the final in the process :) Hope you're good

Congrats, Jon!

Is Chris Groove the same guy that used to post on here?

That's what I thought, there was a guy called cgroove who used to post, but he wasn't from England, is that right? Chris Groove is Scottish and entered the dmcs back in '02. Real nice guy

Guest loop skywalker

Fucking really well done Jon,you handled that heat like a real pro...most would have lost it after a couple of tech probs but you just got on with it and smashed the granny out of the place...well proud of ya mate.....your hand speed is fucking immense.

Was a good night all in all....i raped joe just before i dropped him off home.

Jon. That's amazing man. I remember when you first came round my house years ago (no homo) and you were just learning to cut. I actually remember that a few people had came round and they all were trying to do techical stuff straight away, like running before they could walk. Then you came round and you were focusing on the basics properly. I knew then that you'd turn out good. Then a few years later you had got really good and now you are winning dmcs. Respect to you man.

Props to you too Loop. DV repping hard.