Scratch Freestyle

Jon

Cheers guys, thanks for the taking the time to listen. I think boomerangs are the next cuts on my 'to learn' list. I'm going to try and post videos more regularly now, trying to push myself to record and produce more and get the most out of my free time this summer.

Cheers guys, thanks for the taking the time to listen. I think boomerangs are the next cuts on my 'to learn' list. I'm going to try and post videos more regularly now, trying to push myself to record and produce more and get the most out of my free time this summer.

BAD BWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!

sick as fuck jon! like adam said you've come on a lot since I last checked you! i've just got boomerangs/delayed flares whatever the fuck they're called slow style. Its a sick cut.

also today I was round at jims and he showed me 3 click flares (Jim Style aka sick as fuck) and clusters! fucking great session. Hope you come to the BBQ again if you do get in touch before hand and come early so we can have a cut!

also today I was round at jims and he showed me 3 click flares (Jim Style aka sick as fuck) and clusters! fucking great session. Hope you come to the BBQ again if you do get in touch before hand and come early so we can have a cut!

Did Jim tell you about what the 18 year old lad said to him? Hahahahahahaha.

Did Jim tell you about what the 18 year old lad said to him? Hahahahahahaha.

are you talking about the japanese bloke? if so he was chattin with ben about him.....what did he say?

Said he looks like something out of Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barells, and also that he looks like someone who drinks too much in a pub and starts fights. Lol. We were all howling like.

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( the man is a truth sayer! thats fuckin classic i'd noise him up about it but hed only punch me...............LOL!