me scratching video

i did a video of me with my new phone earlier, now i've shifted a load of stuff i could put the deck at my desk and sit down it's well wicked :) i am just practicing/freestyling and it's got ugly bits and repetitive bits in it and stuff, but it's a fair enough representation of me scratching i suppose. i feel like i was doing a bit better over some toadstyle beats a bit later though i am probably going to upload another one soon i am quite enjoying all my shiny new equipment haha!

let me know what you think, and also anyone with any favourite loops or loopers please post em up i've just realised as i'm typing this that this is my last week of scratching possibly for a year :( so i'm going to give it some and get it out of my system again...

ps you get to see me sit down gracefully at the beginning too haha

edit you probably also need the link:

http://www.zshare.net/download/1389189135b45df4/

use quicktime to watch it if you can't get it to work.

Nice cuts Chris, things have come on loads compared to when we had a cut on skype a few years back (unlike me, I still sound the same lol)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks gents, captainwang i think it's 3 and a half years now. that's actually weird, i hadn't tallied it up for a while... and yeah that's me dub, thanks again for help with those tears :)

and cheers wax :) i know what you mean, because i scratch alone i never really take a breath, i should. well, a year's a fairly long breath i suppose, lol

• 1 month later...