THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What up everyone... been lurking for a long time... finally took the time to join.

OVERKILL from DETROIT MI

skratching since 2000

2016 IDA USA top 20

Some of you know may know me from turntablist world (oversoule)

some from instagram - formerly (@codeoverkill) currently (ovrkil)

skratcher detroit and my own youtube at OVERCAST DET

lots of sick skratchers here and wanted to get more involved this time around...

big ups everyone and keep up the dope kutz!!!

peace.

• Like 4

Hi everyone, I'm Biva Lau from Lancashire, England.

Obsessed with tablism from 2000-2006ish, life has since got in the way but I'm getting back into it now!

I was a poster on Skratch Alienz and Snatchcon back in the day, so if anyone was on those boards, say hello!

If people could give me a list of names I need to check out to get me back upto speed with where the art is right now - both music wise and battle wise - that would be a huge help.

As far as battles go, which one's matter these days? Is DMC still king? Has the IDA succesfully replaced the ITF? Are there any another big ones?

I'll hopefully post a file of wonky, inept scratching in a few months!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

Big shout, man! I was Waxfactor and had the life-defining honour of being a mod on the almighty Snatchcon, giving me the godlike powers of... um... being able to change people's avatar to THAT one. I'll leave bringing you up to date to other people who actually are up to date, but good to have you hear!

What up, Overkill! Good to have you here, man!

• 2 weeks later...

Big shout, man! I was Waxfactor and had the life-defining honour of being a mod on the almighty Snatchcon, giving me the godlike powers of... um... being able to change people's avatar to THAT one. I'll leave bringing you up to date to other people who actually are up to date, but good to have you hear!

What up, Overkill! Good to have you here, man!

Oh fuck, you were Waxfactor? Damn, I had no idea; I was a Snatchcon mod too, along with Broke, WEAK_SAUCE, Deeswift, etc.

• Like 2

Guest petesasqwax

Hehe - I know you were, d00d! :d I can't believe you didn't know it was me all this time, that's some hilarious shit.

Confession: I may also have been the Snatch Perverts and DJ VOLUME.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm Biva Lau from Lancashire, England.

Obsessed with tablism from 2000-2006ish, life has since got in the way but I'm getting back into it now!

I was a poster on Skratch Alienz and Snatchcon back in the day, so if anyone was on those boards, say hello!

If people could give me a list of names I need to check out to get me back upto speed with where the art is right now - both music wise and battle wise - that would be a huge help.

As far as battles go, which one's matter these days? Is DMC still king? Has the IDA succesfully replaced the ITF? Are there any another big ones?

I'll hopefully post a file of wonky, inept scratching in a few months!

Cheers!

Hey man! I was on Alienz back in the day too. Same username. Good to see you found your way here!