THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Guest Deeswift
I've noticed there are never any guests browsing the forums. Their souls all get stolen by the register button  ;)

Guests are not allowed to browse anywhere except the DV NEWS & INFORMATION section. That's why.

Sup peeps

Oliver's the proper name. 22 years old. Been "posting" on forums, since way back in the day...Scratchcon, Snatchcon, SOS and and and. Been cutting/mixing for about 8 years...My everyday life: I'm a medstudent. Live in Zürich, Switzerland. Have hardly ever posted here though...Don't really have time to visit the forum all too often, which I find kinda sad. Enjoy the humour.

Pee.z fellas

Hi, I'm Brian. 28. From Wisconsin. Hip hopper since 85ish, beat maker since 96ish, tablist since 98, Long time lurker, great topic, love the show...

Well, I can't sleep again, so I though I'd go use the DV account that I set up a few weeks ago. This seems like a pretty cool forum, in that it's not dueling idiots with long-winded philosophies on how they're the smartest/greatest person in the universe. No one seems to take themselves too seriously, and I like that (see Asisphonics on the flip).

Though I don't plan on wasting too much of my life in the internet forums, I do look forward to stopping by occasionally, as I'm sure it will help me gain more perspective on this amazing artform we're all trying to perfect.

See you around.

Beck

from york huh (as in uk)

love that place..very old style...is that were theres a cobble stone road with a ye ole sweet shop down..were you can still buy candy fags from mmm

Hiya u lot, Nick Camaro here,

As Mr V, i am also from York but now living in the wonderfull (eye opening) Bradford (West yorkshire.) Dj'in since Nina had all those red ballons, and Matt Bianco had trouble getting some bastard out of bed?

Currently working with Mista Ed on a Urban Arts Based social enterprise, lookin' to re-engage Kids through music media etc "all programs accredited through the Open Collage network (N.O.C.N)

More news as it happens.

Oh you were right about the old cobbly sweet shop bound street, the skiny st in question is called "The Shambles"

Muchacho Camaro...

Guest Deeswift

Hello Camaro, welcome to DV. Being in Bradford you're not too far away from me. Ummm, hope you enjoy it there!

*Random fact: Allan Holdsworth is from Bradford...