pics from catch

mattnice

wicked night! i just remember dancing lke a loon to mattnice set then being downstairs downing shots with some foreign girls then think i was dragged to another bar. woke up in some girls bed in the morning with a propa bad head.

next time im gonig to lay off the drinking in the day a little as i was well hammered.

cables set was well fresh too.

nice to meet you lot. see you at the next one soon!!!!

btw - i left a grey hoody there if anyone picked it up...

I took that hoody knowing it was yours. I think I left it at my mate Olleys house. You have a good reason to come for a cut now bro ;)

Good work with copping the laydee. Did you boole her then?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers man, definetly will do soon.

All the Djs were wicked - really fresh, (not that i expected them to be wack but yall know what i mean.)

I liked that little cocomo place too. was a nice place to shoot the shit with everyone before hand.

It was crazy how that club filled up yo. Me and Cambian went downstairs to grab a drink with Rusty and Dj Faint as no one was up there, and the next thing i knew about 10mins later we had another look and it was totally rammed!

Yeah it was crazy i went to the ATM and next thing i know i was in this other place. I did the old roll over in the morning trick as there was no way anything was going on that night, hope she wasn't too dissapointed. :((

:p

Cheers man, definetly will do soon.

Yeah it was crazy i went to the ATM and next thing i know i was in this other place. I did the old roll over in the morning trick as there was no way anything was going on that night, hope she wasn't too dissapointed. :((

:p

Haha. I like your style man.

word that would be fun......will i need special clothing to go north?

Does extra thick extra safe condoms (2 at a time) count as special clothing?

ahh the double bagger.....

Welcome to Newcastle.

BOO YAH.....home of the tuppeny upright in the kebab shop back door

Cambian is on my setee knowing that he's gonna be an embaressed little man. Little compared to her. hahahahahahahahahah. Cables mate has a fucking diamond photo.

Edited by Dj Shumzs