pics from catch

mattnice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gonna do another DV adam?

Deffo man. It was wicked. Was like half busy 5 minutes after we opened the door and totlly full by about 1 hour into the night which was wicked. Made 1700 quid on the bar too which is really good. Means everyone got paid. Yeah man. Will deffo do another.

Was actually a really really good night too. Was some fit foregn women. The indian girl (Marsha) in the pics is hot, the Japs were down, Matt nice was bringing the Asian Heat with his friends. All good.

Wish all you guys could have came too.

The vid of Cambian is priceless.

you gonna do another DV adam?

Deffo man. It was wicked. Was like half busy 5 minutes after we opened the door and totlly full by about 1 hour into the night which was wicked. Made 1700 quid on the bar too which is really good. Means everyone got paid. Yeah man. Will deffo do another.

Was actually a really really good night too. Was some fit foregn women. The indian girl (Marsha) in the pics is hot, the Japs were down, Matt nice was bringing the Asian Heat with his friends. All good.

Wish all you guys could have came too.

The vid of Cambian is priceless.

nice one mate....

post up as soon as you got a date in mind....I dont wanna miss the next one.

Cable's hair looks very groomed..

Why, thank you....

I'm feeling my side-parting-messed up-essex boy look....Although by the looks of things, that photo makes look like I'm going bald....

I'll post the video as soon at some point tonight - got a nice pic of Cambian asleep in the corner lol!

@ Disscuss - cheers for last night man, had a wicked time....good to meet everyone....

by the looks of things, that photo makes look like I'm going bald....

I'll post the video as soon at some point tonight - got a nice pic of Cambian asleep in the corner lol!

Fuck. I forgot he was asleep in the club. haha. He was on fire last night. lol

Cheers for playing man. You were wicked.

hello everyone

to clear a few things up ....

bullimore charm didnt really get a chance, mainly cos i fell asleep for a while.

and the girl was a girl, i werent fussed

but yeh i had a wicked night and after my nap i got goin again nicely

im looking forward to seeing that vid, i can tell this is gona hang over me for a number of yrs. all good :d

cheers to adam for sorting me out again, and it was proper good to meet and greet everyone.

and the girl was a girl, i werent fussed

Ha ha ha seen

Plus having less reservations over size normally pays back spades in the titty dept. I've realised I can overlook most things for a massive set of jugs... in the end, who's the loser? ;) lol

Sorry I couldn't make it but I'll make a special effort for the next one; sooner rather than later eh lads?? Also, there's enough Yorkshire/north on here to show the southern boyee's how we do things up north so lets hook that up ASAP eh? I can think of one safe as fuck venue on the waterfront in York; I'm 95% confident I can sort out a booking there (know a bunch of fit lasses who work there, always helps to have a foot in the door) so I'll set wheels in motion

wicked night! i just remember dancing lke a loon to mattnice set then being downstairs downing shots with some foreign girls then think i was dragged to another bar. woke up in some girls bed in the morning with a propa bad head.

next time im gonig to lay off the drinking in the day a little as i was well hammered.

cables set was well fresh too.

nice to meet you lot. see you at the next one soon!!!!

btw - i left a grey hoody there if anyone picked it up...