YOUR FEEDBACK IS REQUIRED

Steve

We're finally getting a home page sorted for DV, but we need some suggestions on the design. It basically needs to illustrate what DV is about in the simplest way possible. Anyone got any good ideas? I don't need actual images or designs.

• 2 weeks later...

a cool logo... that sums up dv.

hip-hop/scratch -related music, technology, random shit.... so the logo could be a record with a hand on it connected via usb to a mini nintendoDS-toting fajita-eating elephant with fresh sneakers.

couldnt we get a grafitti artist on this site to write digitalvertigo and incorporate it in a deck or vinyl or somethiNG

couldnt we get a grafitti artist on this site to write digitalvertigo and incorporate it in a deck or vinyl or somethiNG

I really like this idea also, I'm sure a combination between one of out resident graffers and one of our resident photoshopper could produce some wicked output, I'd quite happily convert it to a skin for the board to!

I really like this idea also, I'm sure a combination between one of out resident graffers and one of our resident photoshopper could produce some wicked output, I'd quite happily convert it to a skin for the board to!

Spunky vs. Pete?

It's oooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

Failing that let's revert to blue and white, remove the edit function, disallow posting of images etc. and bitch at each other. After all, everyone pines for the TTNN days innit. Or make the board green and white, form a clique and refuse to talk to anyone else. That's a good look, too