Sigma - Danger Zone (Unfinished)

Steve

hmm, I would much like to hear the finished copy, the singing's dope, I think I heard this, or part of it before... but it's like the coolest thing I've heard from you I think, so post a finished version of it, bitch

Cheers man! I've never put any stuff out. This is probably the only thing I've made that I feel is even close to being good.

2tall has a few things out. There's the old "The Rise" 12 if you can still find that. Then there's his Shifting Tides LP, Loose Ends For Divination and the Cuts Of Culture CD. The latter features scratches from Mista Ed who had a track on the Return Of The DJ series and Muzzell who is the UK DMC champ - both board members. Gabe is about to launch (or has launched) his mixtape for his band The Halo Error. DissCuss did some cuts for a 12 or EP that got some play on Radio 1. There's a few people doing things man. :d

I know Saints got some stuff up n coming

Gabe is about to launch (or has launched) his mixtape for his band The Halo Error.

The CD is out locally. We are still working with distribution. We just mailed out some packages and our CD will be available at CdBaby.com

Steve I still want send you a package to end out over seas. For trade for the BNN DVD. Wzup?

Monkey Hands crew has a battle wax.

Steve. I properly properly love this. It's funky as fuck.

I know what you mean about being unmotivated though. I'm also like that. I sit down to do a beat and just don't. It's not that I can't, it's that I just don't. I get bord of looking for samples but trust me. You need to finish this. Go on. Set a deadline and finish it. Do it by friday.

Fuck it. I'm starting a petition.

who on the boards has got stuff out..has 2Tall got some buyables?

I know Saints got some stuff up n coming

we, Thought Control, have an EP out that Turkey Pastry put together. all original artwork and whatnot....I think the TP the III is asking 6 american dollars for it...

in addition, Thought Control has been working on a scratch tool/bringle record....so, that's something else as well.

Fucking tight man. Get off your ass and finish it why don't ya. Jesus Steve lol. How bout you quit being lazy and actually put some effort in for christ's sake?

Kidding obviously. I'd love to hear the finished product still lol. Unfinished version is dope as hell...