Sigma - Danger Zone (Unfinished)

Steve

yeah nice one steve. it has some kind of an funky vibe to it.

if you finish it, it would be cool i you'd let the track "ride" a little; like have the beat playing without actual cutting/ vocals over it for some time (maybe at the beginning). i could also easily imagine some cut up instrumental solos over that track. that's just my opinion though of course. make whatever you feel out of the track!

i'm also feeling you on being unmotivated to finish things sometimes!

i once heard a good sentence about that: "making music means to fight/ deafeat ones own perfectionism". the sentence is somehow true, but it didn't help me as well haha...

So am I right in thinking Steve has now completely disowned this track and will never mention it again???

Come on steve, finish the track!

I've tried to. I keep trying different ideas, but I can't figure out anything I like. That always happens to me. I'm not gonna give up on it though. :)

I managed to find The Rise it should be on its way to me as i type this.

Is it an EP or a 12?

It has 4 tracks on it. There's The Rise, plus instrumental, Rain and Posse Cuts. At the end of side 2 is also the samples cut up on The Rise.

• 2 weeks later...

Finish is steve its like reading a good book and i dont know the ending..... you bastard DONT YOU WANT ME TO READ!! DONT.... YOU... WANT.... ME.... TO.... REAAAAD!!

So am I right in thinking Steve has now completely disowned this track and will never mention it again???

Come on steve, finish the track!

I've tried to. I keep trying different ideas, but I can't figure out anything I like. That always happens to me. I'm not gonna give up on it though. :)

take your time with this, it's too dope allready to try and rush it now! Definately looking forward to the finished product