Euro scratch

Estro

yeah it's pretty easy to get the intial technique......need an 07 or similar

reverse both your crossfader and line faders ie. you need to be able to cut the left deck on teh right up fader.....

adjust the curve on your right upfader to a sharp cut in point....

hold the crossfader between your pinky and ring finger of your fader hand and the up fader knob between index and middle finger.

if you make a wanking gesture then you should be able to move your fader hand smoothly diagonally....so you have one click with the crossfader and one click on teh upfader...

how you manipulate the platter hand is entirely up to you......

i'll post an audio file when i get home if you want

It's a good scratch because the americans can't do them :p

On a serious note, if I got a bit of time tonight I'll post a little vid showing a few diff methods to achieve this technique...

Hope you don't mind me going back on topic for a split second....here's a vid on a euro done a few different ways

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHB4E31T

First one is Prime Cuts style...with the channels reverse but the fader working as if cutting with it the normal way round.

Second one is with the channels the right way but fader reversed...as done in the C2C 2004 DMC routine.

Final ain't really a euro but works on the same principal, I've not seen anyone do this before but I doubt I can claim to be the first....basically the line fader is reverse and I use it with the line/phono switch.

Hope that helps a bit.