How much of your music collection is hip hop?

Orion Scorpio

my collection is getting a bit out of hand, 6000 + at last count 2 years ago about 20% hip hop the rest is from all genres of music exept dance and house...i fucking hate that shit and all it stands for repetative underimagined crap got boat loads of funk, jazz origional breaks, bits of rock , library all sorts really.

my collection is getting a bit out of hand, 6000 + at last count 2 years ago about 20% hip hop the rest is from all genres of music exept dance and house...i fucking hate that shit and all it stands for repetative underimagined crap got boat loads of funk, jazz origional breaks, bits of rock , library all sorts really.

is that Mr J from B-Right-On?

i got about 95% hip-hop. thats vinyl and cd's. i got like 6 house records that were in a crate that my friend gave me. a box full of old jazz and classical (78's) records that were already in the house when i moved in. and the rest is r&b/soul cd's.

i wish i had more hip-hop but im lazy so idont get burns or buy hip-hop so probably about 25%

Edited by J-RIZZ